Thursday, September 13, 2007

When I feel Like Flying

I just feel like typing something but I have a mixed feelings now. Don't feel like expressing it in here.
If I had a pair of wings,
I'd be flying freely,
By now,
Think nothing,
And feel thankful,
For everything,
That Allah has given to me,
But there's always something,
That gets into my way,
And makes things more complicated than ever,
Why must it be this way?

11. Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience."
12. So He completed them as seven firmaments in two Days, and He assigned to each heaven its duty and command. And We adorned the lower heaven with lights, and (provided it) with guard. Such is the Decree of (Him) the Exalted in Might, Full of Knowledge.
41:11-12

SUBHANALLAH..

Salam Ramadhan to all :)

No comments: