Monday, January 31, 2005

Night Chat

Along Ima is turning 28 today (huhu..tua dah! ^-^) we had a cheese cake n milo n yes, everybody was around except for abang amir n lupi. It was a simple celebration but with people around made it a happening one. We chatted about memories of d past (when a.ima n a.aya were kids..n how a.aya n abg amir got their first steps).Yeah, this is what i really like.The conversation was so reminiscent of the childhood years. *Sweet*

Nazme is excited with his few steps of walking (cam itik..hehe) n i am annoyed with dat budak kecik. I dunno why but he seems not to like me as he really does to icah n anid. That is so not fair!!!! I mean, i'm the one who gets him bathed, prepares his meals, makes the milks, gets him to sleep EVERY SINGLE DAY.Yet, he never appreciate me for babysitting him (as if i got nuthing else to do!) 'Ala..dia kan budak kecik lagi'..Yea, thanx dad for reminding me =| Urgh, he's really an attention seeker!!!~ But no matter how he hates me, he's d one who always lighten up my days =) Time flies so fast.Two months to go, Nazme n u're gonna be a big-one-year-old boy =b

No comments: