Friday, April 27, 2007

Of Suicidal Attempt

My disease is getting on me even worse. I’ll be having my last [yes, LAST!] trial paper tomorrow and it’s C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y people, not pendidikan seni or reka cipta! B@d texted me, “Wei nak bace ape for chemistry ni?” and I didn’t know what to reply because I was so blur. I should’ve reminded myself for that. I haven’t prepared anything for tomorrow. This time for real.

I was intending to do just like what I did during my form 2 geography semester exam when I was a good ‘shooter’. That was when sesi tembak menembak take place. I didn’t even read the questions. All I did was circle the letter A,B,C,D in the right order from the first question to the last and only to find that I was the only one failed when the rest of the class got an A. But being a college student and yes, chemistry paper5 is not an MCQ paper, that is just not a clever thing to do so yea, I’ll just let my writings do the work.

I’ve been sitting here in front of my laptop and reading craps like nothing else matters for hours so I shouldn’t be expecting to walk out of the hall with a big smile of joy on face. Am I putting myself in trouble? Well, maybe I am but I don’t know. I just cannot push myself with even an extra slight force. But it’s good to feel this way though. I mean, daripada aku stress myself out, baik lepak n chill je and prepare myself for the worse. Oh I’ve been so used to it so it won’t be a problem, I hope. I know Mum and Dad would definitely be surprised if they know that this little daughter of theirs is actually a psycho at times especially when it comes to exams. Haha.. Ya Allah, kuatkanla semangat!

I don’t really have any strong reasons to blog at right this instant but I just let my fingers hit the keyboard and just type whatever I feel like typing. Anid called me just now and chatted for half an hour. I haven’t been seeing her for quite a while. Kinda miss her actually.

I have always thought that she is a talented lass full of so many creative ideas in mind. When she was in Manchester, she represented her school, Abraham Moss, in one of the badminton tournaments. Then in Malaysia, she played netball for her school and was even selected to go to district level. And then now, she was selected to wakil negeri in pertandingan menembak. She is indecisive whether to go for it or not. She knew mum wouldn’t allow her since she’ll be having her spm sometime later in the year but having people talking around, “Kalau ko boleh buktikan yg ko boleh menang peringkat negeri and at the same time dapat straight A’s, lagi orang respect,” it takes her even a greater will to come to a decision. All I could say is just, “You know best” and I know it doesn’t help. Hehe.. Actually I have so many things to say but the line being the barrier didn’t help as much. It's not really much to my liking to give advice to my sis over the phone because I couldn’t work up any enthusiasm of the whole matter. Boleh je nak bebel on the phone but it needs to be paid off with high bills. You get what I mean.

Sheesh..it’s almost 2. I should be going off to bed now. Sigh.. I’m going back home tomorrow. Will be at home for 4 days until Wednesday. Dah bertekad nak habeskan bace bio and chem and survey camera. And will be going to the book fair kat pwtc hari isnin ni ngan anis. Yay!! But have to go through my last paper first though. Adoi! Wish me luck people!
I’m flying high.. and high..
Someone is going to catch me if I fall..
So I thought..
But I came to realize..
That nobody was there..
At one point I thought it was a dream..
At least I hoped so..
But it ain’t one..
It was too late..
I’ve gone too far..

No comments: