Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MenujuMu Ya Rabb

MenujuMu Ya Rabb..

I'd just received one shocking news. After more than 6 months since I last updated this blog, the news somehow really get me moved so overwhelmingly such that I decided to post this entry up.

Allah.. Allah..

The news came about just unexpectedly and now I forget how to express myself.

Someone I hardly know has been diagnosed with cancer. The person is not related to me in any way, not even as a friend. But I don't know why I was so affected that I ended up weeping like he's a family member of mine. He reminded me of my arwah Mak Hamidah, probably that's why I got too emotional over this matter.

The most precious thing is, I came to realise something valuable. Something so wonderful that I can't even type it down. Indescriptive. I wonder how a person you don't even know is able to touch your heart so deeply. I guess that's the special gift that Allah rewards him with, that nobody could have.

I know he's the strongest person ever to be tested with such predicament and all I can do is pray for his best. He knows that Allah has the best plan for him waiting ahead. He knows that Allah won't burden him beyond his strength to bear. Everybody knows that he's the chosen loveable one of Allah's to get a place in Jannah. He truly is.

Ya Allah.. walau apa pun kesudahannya, kau tempatkanlah dia di dalam syurgaMu. Kerana itu adalah semulia-mulia tempat pengakhiran. Ameen.

Semoga kau terus kuat wahai sahabat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Deyna, kecik sgt la tulisan kat belog ko ni..aku kena pakai spek mate nenek aku baru nampak ape yg tertera di kaca monitor komputer riba ku..camne? camne?..camne nak beli second hand spek mate nenek aku yg harus di impot dari muar, johor?..nenek aku sure memberontak.


ohmann..