Friday, October 19, 2007

Of hopes and dreams

Couple of years ago, Abg Amir bought me a small notebook with a “Hopes and Dreams” neatly embossed on its front cover. I really sayang the book such that I didn’t know what to write in it. I was too picky choosing the right words to write. I’ve thought of writing some motivational quotes or anything like that but I don’t know why have I not written anything ever since. So I’ve left it unwritten for years and years.

When I was packing my stuff at home before my departure, deciding on what to bring, I somehow brought it along. Maybe it has some hidden personal meanings to me. I actually had a bitter experience before but as I grew up, I know it’s not worth withholding it to me. I think that book is what has kept me strong enough to drain everything away.

I thought the book would remain blank forever. But I somehow finally found something to be printed in it. And it really does give me hopes and dreams. Some of you might have been familiar with the script, some of might have not. But that’s just the beginning. There are plenty more to come, I hope.

Anyways, tadi tgh usha2 @d@m punye frenster, tetibe tenampak gmbr $T@RI@NS and lupi pon ade. Tadi sms ngan lupi. "Hehe org mmg suka letak gmbr aku dalam frenster diorg. Study hard, makan elok2 esok, have a good weekend tau, papehal call la aku kat skype, take care k.."

I can’t think of any one reason why I wanna be a surgeon,
But I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit,
They make it hard on purpose,
There are lives in our hands,
There comes a moment when it’s more than just a game,
And either we take that one step forward,
Or turn around and walk away,
I could quit,
But there is the thing;
I love the playing field.

Now I'm missing my brothers already :(

3 comments:

mohd shazli mohd zaini said...

nice blog!

aku pun baru nak belajar pakai menatang ni. lawat2ler.


hihihi, all the best!

senjakala,
shazli
acc law, leeds

deynarashid said...

shazli- fuiyooo, satu kejutan yg besar!!

Anonymous said...

be strong!!! ;)