Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bowing Out

  • I'm going back to college soon.
  • Nazme came by with his Mama and Baba just now but they've gone out. So I'm starting to miss him T_T
  • My semester exam is approaching this early October. My teachers for each subject, my tutor and houseparents will send reports to MARA and parents so I have no choice but ace excellently *dead!*
  • There will be my mock exam in January. Need to get A for every subjects in order to sit for AS papers in June orelse will be sitting for them in November. Of course, I'm trying to avoid the latter. Don't want that to happen! *pant*
  • Miss Lupi already T_T
  • Again.. miss Lupi..
  • I wonder how Lupi would be able to muddle through things over there.
  • Need to regain my focus. No more distractions please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MIGHT NOT BLOG FOR A WHILE AFTER THIS.
  • Am I giving this up? I just need to focus, that's all. Will be back later but not sure when. Just hope I will return =)
  • Have a nice day, guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dina!!!ape cite ni wei. blogla lagi!

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna long for ur posts! all the best for ur exams ok

deynarashid said...

ed- bz sgt laa ed! i'm not giving this up for good pun, just for a while. need to keep up with the studies lagi. i'll let u noe if ive got this updated k! thanx ed!

anonymous- i'm longing for u every day! haha..yea, thanx bro