Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My ailment is getting worse. I’m darn worried!

I knew it! There must be something wrong with my brain. I don’t know what kind of virus or bug or bacteria or prokaryote or whatever you may call but that superfluous organism has been attacking my brain since yesterday. It’s like it penetrates my brain and inserts the code of “Dina Dina! You can’t let the computer sits there on its own!! You better accompany it!”.

I think the dosage is too high and so I’ve been sitting in front of the computer despite the buckle loads of reading that I need to do and those assignments of which I supposed to submit by tomorrow (err no!! it’s already today!!!!!) I don’t know what’s wrong with me but it can’t be helped!! I can’t even help myself!!!! And now, at the hour of 5AM, I’m writing this shit. Duh! Buat solat hajat ke x pe gak!! Pathetic.

I really need a doctor T_T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aah...mak aku cakap kalo otak tuh ader infections baik potong terus otak tuh...ko bagi otak ko kat aku....amacam...deal?

deynarashid said...

pastu ko nak otak yg dah kene infection? ish bahye bahye..