Saturday, December 09, 2006

My own comments...

..on my own photos.. Just bear with it. If you can't stand the self-glorious words I'm going to write, then you can close this window if you wish.

To start off this entry, I finally received a reply from one of Amy's team members. What she wrote in her website were enough to convince and encourage me to keep me on this line. It's not that I've given up before [well, to be honest, I did have a slight thought of that] but I just need some words of support that can drive me forward and yea, Amy had done a good job. So I was contemplating to get one for myself and I’ve told Dad if he would give me a green light and he said ‘yes’ :) But when I told Abg @mir about it, he said it’s too expensive and he could find a cheaper one at eBay so, that’s what I’m waiting for right now. Heee~

So I stayed up these few nights, winding up the book and now I know what all those photographical terms mean. It’s quite interesting to know that all this while; I’ve never known such thing. I mean, we’ve been having a camera since ages ago but we’ve never known how it properly works. All we knew was just to get a right angle [which most of the time were not very accurate actually] and click the shutter straight away without knowing that there are other things that actually play other major roles. But that’s the second matter. What actually matters after all is how all those photographs that we took have gotten the power to stop the memorable moments and how they steal our hearts with expressions they potray. Aren’t they powerful? I don’t know.. I just think they’re authoritative in pronouncing emotion that lies within.

But anyways, I went to Klang the other day with Mum Dad and anid. I saw the new replacement. At that time, I didn’t really feel excited. Dunno why.. Maybe I was not expecting much. But not that I hate it. I like it really but.. it just didn’t lift the exhilaration out of me. Hah.. it’s just a car after all, I couldn’t look forward to anything could I? But I took some pictures anyhow. And after putting endless effort on photoshop, these are what I finally come out with :)


What I really like about this picture is the not-so-deep DOF. And the black shadow effect fits just nicely. But it's not the best picture anyway. I just like the outcome :)

And for this one, the shadow effect is ok la but the DOF is not that good. I'm still working on getting the right DOF tapi masih tak berjaye. Huhu.. I'm sure it's not that hard but what you have to know is just the right skill and the right steps to take.

And I like this picture :) Bukan sebab anid la of kos (!) but this is the right colour scheme and the right effect I've been working on all this while. Cumenye yang tak brape menjadik is anidnye kulit mcm bepenyakit sket. Haha.. Naseb baek anid je so takde hal lah. Huhu..

Out of all pictures, I like this one the most. But if only the DOF is good, it'd look much much better. And kalau lagi banyak variety of colours lagi lawa but this is satisfying enough :)

And as for this one, it doesn't look that successful kan? Bughuk ar jugak the filled-in blue colour but variation wise, it doesn't look that bad. But it can be improved though.

So I need to restart my project. The only problem now is that my laptop is ill so ade kat kedai and all pictures ade dalam laptop and I'm crossing my fingers that it wouldn't need to be reformated kalau tak memang mati. Oh tidaaakk~ Sob2..

To end this off, I'm more encouraged now :)

No comments: