Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Warmth

It has been quite a while. I’ve been in my own world that I somehow put this blog aside. But it has been good though. The world.. it treats me great.

I went to PD last Monday and got back home last Wednesday. Mum got a seminar in Guoman Hotel and Dad had to make a business trip to Melaka so worse come to worse I had to drive. The journey was not that long and tiring so there was nothing I needed to complain about. The place was stunning (!) because first, the scenery was spectacular, second, it provided me with loads of subjects to photograph and third, it gave me a chance to meet a hot guy. Daym! I wish the moment froze for eternity! Anyways, I was very glad to get the opportunity to snap some nice and gorgeous pictures.
“Anid, diri sane! Eh tak diri sini!”
“Ape..ko ingat aku model ke?”
“Asal? Tanak jadik model?”
“Kalo ko jadik photographer nye watpe. Takde klas!”
“Cis! Tak kire.. diri sane! Posing maut cepat!”
And there you go.. I think the B&W mode is better tapi tak geti nak edit bagi lawa. But I think that’s ok. I had to be the photographer after all. That’s why anid and icah kene jadik model. I couldn’t be the model sebab kalau anid or icah tangkap mesti goyang!! Cis.. As for the second one, the photo is not crisp enough. I was in a hurry so I couldn’t stop the shake. But I like the angle from which I snapped it. I used low ISO, wide aperture and low shutter speed. As for the third, I tried eight times to get the right one! Hah.. But I think it still can be improved. Low shutter speed, wide aperture and large ISO. To tell you the truth, I haven’t mastered the right combination of all those criteria yet. I’m still experimenting but they still turned out quite impressively though. And I haven’t reached the level to be proud of myself, don’t worry. I got tones and tones of things to learn. There are more pictures actually but I haven’t finished to make some editing and retouching. Just got my laptop back so I need to work on other photos first.

Anyways, I went to UN!M just now with Thirah. Since Mum and Dad had some work to settle off in Klang regarding the tax for the new car so we had to pull off by 630pm and we reached there by maghrib. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting anything AT ALL. I just went there just as my manner to pay @my a visit and just to look around. But much to my surprise, @my and friends cooked some scrumptious food and they invited some other friends for dinner, one of whom was someone I know and I wasn’t really pleased and anticipating for that moment. But for the first time, I didn’t feel any awkwardness at all like I used to feel whenever he’s around. We were like normal friends and I was glad to feel that way. Before he arrived, my heartbeat was so fast that I barely felt my heart was pumping. Sounds exaggerating but it’s kinda true though. Perhaps I was just in a shock stage. But everything went off smoothly. I couldn’t deny that I was happy to see him back. I was very glad. But to some extents, I wish I didn’t meet him at all, especially at that moment, because I’ve promised to myself to let everything go. So I’m beholden to that promise and I cannot break it in any way. I know I sound so stupid and childish, I admit it. But if that can make me happy so, let it be. I’m sorry for myself for everything but that’s what I should expect in the first place.

To thirah, @my, int@n, di@na, d!ni, zu| and ru2@ini, thanx for the nice dinner and the warmth. I couldn’t thank more. And to thirah, you are right :) I couldn’t stop myself from blogging about the incident. Heh.. Nanti kite blanje starbucks ;) and to you-know-who, enjoy yourself in the training. I know you've been dying to go for it because I know you're amongst the chosen ones. And thanx a lot for the great time... It was good to see you back.

p/s: I've received the rejection e-mail from Leicester. No comment[fullstop]

No comments: