Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Oh, I'm cool B)

Abg @min.. The first time I met this guy, he was very pleasant and friendly. I instantly liked him and adored him very much. Everytime he came by our house, I’d spend my whole time with him, telling him every single thing about school, friends, and of course, crushes. Hehe.. I remember I told him about N@fidz and R@fiq. I remember how he laughed over my stupid jokes. He was a very good listener and he enjoyed being one. He was a very great brother.

But that was ages ago, when I was probably 8 or 9. Now, they all appear to be only good memories to be engraved in mind. Yesterday, he finally tied the knot. I was glad to see him standing in the middle of the crowd with the bride, smiling happily. And what made me a bit melancholic was the recall I had. That’s all.

There was also another wedding next door. It was amusing to hear what the mothers talked about especially on having a son/daughter in law. There was this one aunty cakap dekat Mum, “Eh, you dah lama tak buat kenduri kan. Lepas ni anak you yg mane pulak?”. Mum smiled and spontaneously looked at me. I knew that was a reflex and I knew Lupi was in Mum’s head, not me.

Then we had a family chat. We talked about some future plans when the rest of the siblings were to get married. And Mum kept asking me if I have already seen anyone. I don’t blame her for that kind of action. In fact, I’ve already become immune to it. Perhaps that’s just a natural behaviour of a mother towards her daughter who’s going to be a doctor in aeon’s time. I already have two brother-in-laws and one sister-in-law. And being an aunty to one nephew and two nieces doesn’t make me feel any younger. And the gap between me and Lupi is just like two years. It’s not that I’m planning to get married whatsoever in the nearest time [sorry, come again?!] but I came to think how funny it must be to be in my position. You know, the nanti-dina-ngan-lupi-kawen-skali-la and dina-kene-carik-org-dekat2-jugak and dina-kene-kawen-by-24 kind of statements. At first it was a bit scarry and unpleasant to think these kinds of thing but come to think of it, I kinda take pleasure in it. Hehe..

Along Ima: Sape kawen dulu? Dina ke Lupi?
Me: Of course la Lupi! Takkan @ini nak tunggu sampai 26/27 kot?
Along Ima: Tapi takkan Lupi nak kawen before grad? Degree 5 tahun. Housemanship setaun. Keje kumpul duit, let say, setaun. Ha, 7 taun lagi!
Me: Ohhoo.. ok la, dina pun dina la =) Takkan nak tunggu 7 taun lagi kot? Hoho tanak!
Dad: Eee ade ke cakap mcm tu..
Me: Heeehee

And how I wish Lupi was there too, backing himself up. Hehe.. I love my family very much. And I love having a big family and I wish for one too, insyaAllah :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

deyna!!

1 simple ques..when will i get the chance to eat ur OWN nasi minyak?

A-After a lvl
B-Masa awk wat ur 1st degree
C-mase housemanship
D-selepas sarah's wedding

p/s : if bley,watla aft a level..sempat kt nk dtg tlg ke ape..bdak2 props pon blh dtg utk watkan pelamin..salwa n naj blh wat ur wedding gown..ariff can be ur pengapit..hoho

deynarashid said...

OOOOMMMMGGGG!!! <- suara dan gaya ala2 amer fareed hehe

my simple answer is: bila dah ada calon dan sudah bersedia, akan patik umumkan ke seloroh pelosok dunia termasuk negeri safarizana. mungkin mase 3rd year kot. accounting 3 tahun je kan? pastu, bagi la orang tu keje setaun carik duit. haaa, boleh la mase tu ;p alaa, takde naj, salwa, ariff, bad, aqtar and the geng pun takpe, wakil technical and support from sapphire bangsawan 2006 pon jadik ar..

p/s: tp kalo awk dah kempunan sgt, kite bleh blajar resipi nasi minyak dr skrg. bleyh kite masak utk diamond farewell party nanti. konfem melertz!!~ <- suara dan gaya ala2 radzi hot!

pp/s: walllamek!!~ simple nye jawapanku itu! nak temuntah jap!

Anonymous said...

who is that wakil technical and support from sapphire bgswn 2006?*cough*alah..kalo stakat nasi minyak yg bkn ms kenduri awk,kt xnk aa..hoho..kira2 plan nye ni in 5 years time la eh?wah..kt dah 24 waktu tu..bijak planning..haha:P