Monday, July 30, 2007

Perfect Feeling

They say, everyone in your life comes with a reason. Once their role is done, they will leave. But somehow, you sometimes mistakenly interpret their roles that you end up hardly letting them walk away. That’s when you just hope they didn’t show up in the first place even though they have given you one of the sweetest moments to be kept in heart.

Macam jiwang je kan bunyik? But no, it’s not meant to be jiwang. It’s something comes from really deep within. I’m sure you can’t avoid from having someone whom you treasure the most, right?

Anyways, now I’m back home. After a 5-day trip in Terengganu and almost 3-hour drive to Jasin, I finally have ample time for this. I’m so knackered. I’m not sure what I’m supposed to write here but I just feel like pressing this keyboard and update something in this neglected bloggy. Heh.. Now, the thoughts of having this blog terminated crop up just suddenly. Again. I’m not sure if I can keep up the momentum for any longer. It has been almost three years. Of course it holds so much about my personal life but I think I need this commitment for something else. I don’t know. Or maybe I’m just being confused like I usually do.

So, the trip was brilliantly fun. I’ve tried to construct some sentences to describe the trip but I failed with style, of course. Hehehe.. It was so fun that I hardly explain and put it into plain words. You can have a look at some photos in my friendster page and my flickr and that’s enough to clarify how enjoyable the trip was, I guess.

Anyhow, rumours are going around about results being announced this 2nd of August. To be honest, I just couldn’t get the jitters like what I SHOULD HAVE BEEN FELT. Everyone is being nervous about it but I’m still sitting here now, talking nonsense without having a slight feeling of anxiety about it. Now, that worries me so much. I’m not being over-confident, don’t get me wrong. I’m not confident with my results AT ALL! And I’ve mentally prepared for the worse, for whatever results I’m going to obtain. Yes, you’ll be devastated if it didn’t turn out the way you want it to be but to come to think of it, you really have no control whatsoever over it. So, let it speaks on its own, right? I cannot join the ‘jemaah of being cuak’ sebab tak cukup syarat lagi. Aku masih tak rase perasaan cuak tu. Huhu.. But whatever it is, I’m hoping so much for everything to appear excellently.

Actually, I’m not very sure what I’m truly feeling right now. I don’t feel the nerve. I’m still unsure about my future. I have M0C and BTN to attend. Logically, I should be feeling a bit of a tense right now but I’m numb. Perhaps? Ntahlaa.. Or maybe I’m baffled over something/someone else. Yes, that’s more likely. Hah hah.. Oh, I’m crapping again.

So I better stop now or I’ll go mad. Gudnight people :)

The silence of the sound. The warmth of the cold. The darkness of the light. The happiness of the poignancy. The glory of the solitude. The truth of the lie. They may contradict but that's the beauty of the words. And that is what really explains my thoughts right now.

P/S: Thanx a lot. You've changed my perspective about life. You've gone through a lot of difficulties and how I wish I could always be there besides and accompany you. But I just can't. I believe Allah has saved the best gift for a great person like you :)

No comments: