Thursday, August 09, 2007

Look Ahead and Don't Turn Back

Now, how should I start this? Well, I'm actually in a rush. Just got back from Matrade Centre for an ATS meeting. Yep, I was accepted to join the team so I hope I could give my best. The training will be starting tomorrow sampai Ahad. Some of my seniors are coming. Though I know it's not gona be an easy job being an ATS, I'm looking forward to encountering new experience and meeting new acquaintances. After that, on Monday ada BTN pulak. So I won't be around from tomorrow till next Friday. My schedule will be VERY packed and occupied: ESQ Training (must be at the venue by 630 in the morning sampai la lebeyh kurang kol 10 malam for three days) and BTN plak (from Monday afternoon sampai la Friday afternoon). Wow, it's gonna be a busy week! Tadi En.Kh@iz@n call pun tak bleh nak jawab sbb ade meeting. Adehh~ I hope I could benefit something from this. Huhu..

Oh and yea, just got THE EMAIL from college Examination Department petang tadi. Alhamdulillah, results ok and pass untuk fly. Heh.. Tak sempat2 nak melayan perasaan lagi sbb ptg tadi rush nak gi kl. Pastu minggu ni sibuk plak. Kene tunggu next week baru boleh melompat2 kegembiraan kot. Haha.. To all my friends yg cemerlang dengan penuh bergaya [I know you guys won't be reading this pun. Huhu..] many congrats to you guys!! Ingatlah kejayaan tu semuanya milik Allah. Semoga dengan kejayaan tu, mendekatkan lagi diri kita kepadaNya. And to those who didn't get what they hoped for, congrats jugak because you've finally gone through A-level!! But always remember, every cloud has a silver lining. It may seem so cliche but that's the truth you can't feel a resentment against.

So, till then!~ Salam..

No comments: