Sunday, February 03, 2008

Lets Change The World

I’m too exhausted to update. I had quite an interesting weekend and I would really really love to share things that I gained from the professionalism workshop that I attended last weekend but my brain can’t really do its job properly at this hour. And I still have some other work that needs to be done before tomorrow. So.. yea, that’s about it.

I would probably leave this blog for a while because I’m going to be a tad busy this week, next week, and next next week and the list goes on. I don’t really know how to describe the vibes I’m currently having but I just hope and pray, that it will keep on that way for as long as it can go. You don’t know what I’m talking about and you don’t have to bother. Crapping is my thing ;P

Anything, just reach me via email.. [bajet mcm ade org nak contact aku je. Ha ha..]

photo taken by wazari.
"You are what you are and where you are because of what has gone into your mind. You can change what you are and where you are by changing what goes into your mind." - Zig Ziglar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i like the music you posted on your blog? lagu ape tu? sape composer? nak carik album nk donlot..

anyway, all the best.

deynarashid said...

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3643371/Immediate_Music_-_Themes_For_Orchestra_and_Choir

website tu ade dia punya torrent kalo nak download. tajuk lagu tu serenata. composer? hmm alamak mcm x tau je. haha..

if x dpt nak download for any reason, just let me noe and i can send u the song via email or ym (deyna_87).

okie dokie!