Thursday, April 21, 2005

Whodahell?

Went to 'Sayang You' yesterday to buy few things for the rosette and I accidentally happened upon this young lady whom surprisingly recognised me when she went like "Dina! Is that really you? Hey, lamanye tak jumpa!!! Tak sangka jumpa kat sini!!!" and I was like "Excuse me? Do I know you??"..

And that woman was cradling a cute little girl which I reckoned to be her kid?? I dunno but she seemed really really unfamiliar which I dont think I have ever met her before. But the way she yelled my name out, somehow forced me to take a minute or so to recall anything I could about that woman. But zilch, sumpah tak kenal..

And my i-swear-i-really-dont-know-any-human-being-with-such-ur-face looks made her a little bit confused and finally she said "Eh, awak Saradina kan?" (or perhaps it spelled Sarah Dina or whatever..or maybe Sardine?Haha..Klaka) "No no. Salah org kot kak" and I didnt plan to waste my time with a stranger and strike up a word or two so I left her with a little bit messed up. Heh..That was awkward though and I was wondering, does 'Saradina' have a same looks as mine? Hmm..What a coincidence..

Anyway, finally MARA called me for the interview this 28th. So, my mind currently goes round and round still looking for space to relax and have a sip of coffee and sit back and gain some ideas on what to write for the personal statement that is required for the interview whereas, still got few things undone for Abg Amir's wedding, soon. Rumah besepah plak tu. Haih, pening pale lagi.

Urgh..somebody's calling me down there. So, will write more soon. Chiow!~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha..kesian makcik tu.tak mendpt respond yg baik.ko ni,ape salahnye belakon jadik saradina jap.kuikui

deynarashid said...

aku time tu tgh rush ah..takde mase aku..x kose!

Anonymous said...

ok gak aper nama saradina...kalo ko berlakon pun,takder pekdahnyer..tuhan marah orang menipu...

deynarashid said...

awak rupenye saradina ye? hehehe..salam perkenalan..mcm mane laa makcik tu bleh tesalah org kan?huhu..

Anonymous said...

makcik tuh memang camtu..sering terlupa macam maner muka saradina yang sebenarnya...dulu..maser muda2 dulu,makcik tuh suker sangat minum air yang dah ader semut tengah berenang dalam tuh...sebab tuh die lupa wajah sebenar aku..so...aku sebagai saradina yang betul mintak maap ar bagi pihak semut tuh..ok...

deynarashid said...

hmm..ye saye maafkan..kesian semut yg x besalah tu.ahaha...(perlu sambung merepek lg ke?) huhu..