Tuesday, May 20, 2008

And I told you the truth..

“So, what now, Dina?”
“You want me to tell you the truth or you want me to say ‘I don’t know. You decide.’?”
Something just brought me be back to the past, when I wish I would have fixed that particular time. But things just went totally wrong. It was over. And I accepted it even though it was not that easy.

I’ve been working quite hard these few days. Exams are coming up. And I’m trying to keep that thing out of my mind and I’m pretty much fine with that. I’ve been thinking quite a lot of things as well apart from my exams. At times, I just felt so overwhelmed and hope for the things that have been weighing me down to be let off steam at least bit by bit if not all in a go. But when you’re in a totally different time and place, different settings, different people around, you just can’t do it. But I don’t blame the circumstances to be that way. I just need to learn to be more realistic rather than being fragile and do nothing to help myself.

Oh, I’m just taking a break. By rambling, yes. Haha..

I talked to Nad yesterday. Dia cakap zarif and adam dah besar :) I just can’t wait to see them! I don’t want to miss the moment anymore. Arggh! Bencinye perasaan merindui anak sedara!

Ok.. jom sambung belajar!
photo taken by spikeyhelen.
p/s: 12 more days to go :)

No comments: