Saturday, May 17, 2008

What will there be at the end?

"Oh, encik K dah lepas dah final year. Dah jadik Dr. K sekarang."

Fine. Congratulations Dr. K. I wish you all the best in your future undertakings.

If I could have a choice to not knowing someone whom I am totally not familiar with or in other words, someone who has absolutely nothing to do with me right in the first place, it would be encik K. Oops sorry. I mean, Dr. K. Bukan Datuk K ye. Now, I just wonder if Prozium does really exist. Because if it did, I'm desperately in need of it at this moment in time.

Because I have a massively big and gigantic exam [though it only consists of two papers but it matters more than you could ever imagine] in less than two weeks' time and I don't want to waste my time thinking about these loads of claptrap. I don't know why I am so upset about that. No, not because he's a doctor now whatsoever. I don't know. I'm just clueless.

Or probably my next cycle is about to come. Yea, that's more likely. If that's the case, then, thank God!

Oh yea, one more thing. Mr. Dave [my stimulated patient for the communication skill seminar] said: "If you really want to ask people to stop smoking, I advice you to prepare yourself with two important things: Don't be judgmental and don't expect too much. Because quitting from smoking is so damn hard. And no matter how long your endless list of possible risks and complications of smoking yada yada yada is, if the person has not ever considered to quit, then they won't care about what you say. They don't even want to listen to you. And you don't have to waste your time on that."

Well, for me, I would say, you don't be judgmental and you don't expect too much almost on everything! EVERYTHING!

Thank you very much.
photo taken by manganite.
"kalau la kt ada power..mst kt akan try utk vanish ingatan awk kat die". Thanx very much, S. That's very thoughtful of you. And yea, please, by all means, if you ever did, please get my memories of EVERYONE I don't wish to keep in mind vanished into thin air!

No comments: