Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dithering over.. assigments or 'distractions'? Heh..

I was unble to push myself towards getting my shitloads assignments done before the sem break ends for the past one whole week. For the first week, yes, I might forgive myself. But I don't think the excuses are acceptable after the second week approaches and the books are still untouched. This is what I hate the most. And the problem is, I couldn't avoid myself from involving with all those distractions which keep calling me not just in every minute but second! See, what a miserable excuse.

Went to KRU just now. Did not expect such crowd. But I still managed to do 25laps though. I was about to realise that the public pool was taken up by only the adults, no kids at all as I walked through to the women's pool. That would not have occured in decade ago when I had my swimming lesson with Abg Man and Abg Di. Ironically, we who were about 8years old kids at that time were not allowed to swim in the kids' pool but in the public pool instead. So that we knew how to adapt and could get used to such condition. But I couldn't see that today. How time flies and changes everything.

Went to Alamanda yesterday, after dropping by at Angah Aya's in Puchong. Salma is doing ok. Dad said she has grown a bit, in a sense that she's getting longer. Heh.. How is that eh? I wonder if there's any difference in her growth but I could see that her size is just the same! Maybe I need to have a successive kids then I would know how to differentiate between a new born baby and a one-month baby. Huhu.. And that would be in eight to ten years from now. Well, I suppose so! Heh..

Nothing much has happened recently hence ceases me to update the blog. I've been musing to call a halt to this poor-writing blog. At least, five attempts to do so are enough to explain. Or perhaps more. I just suck at writing, very much. I'm not even a writer at heart so, this is just not the right thing for me to do. But then, blogging is just the only channel that connects me with the other bloggers who are responsible for making me addicted. Heh.. So by that means, I'm not really intending to keep this blog for any longer but just for the sake of releasing the tense of which supposed to work that way though. So, just let it takes a few months more and see if it will last for at least a year and that is enough. Or perhaps some revival might take place, that would be a good thing. Heh.. Just hope so.

I don't see any purpose for this entry (yea, as I always say. Heh..) so, better stop now. My biology assignments have been calling me since last week, it is just me who keep ignoring the calling. Heh.. So till then. Gudnite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok bayangkan..2weeks with distractions or 2years with assignments? u pick :-)

deynarashid said...

wut about 2years without assignments but with entertainments?? cool eh? eheh.. ya allah, lagha2. bile ntah ko nk insap ed. heh..