Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I feel like writing..

..albeit I know I am bad at it.

I have been trying to call Afar for several times and all I got was just the voice of the operator of the voicemail. And he does not give me any message or any missedcall so I just hope he's doing ok.

Anyways, I was browsing around Friendster and I suddenly realized that 'max' has deleted his account. That is rather disgruntled though. I'm not sure whether he calls me to his mind but what I do sure is, he will always be there, in the void. Just not very certain for how long. Hopefully not very long! Heh.. And I hope, just HOPE that someone will run after me and say "Eyh Dina, Max conveys his regards to you. And he said thanx for everything" "Oh really? He remembers me? And he thanked me? That's odd. Well, yea, say thanks to him for me. How is he doing?" "He's doing fine. He's moving to Sarawak soon", grinning and leave me perplexed! Heh.. Ok ok, cukup la tu Dina. Enough crap.

So I went to Putrajaya with Faiz yesterday. He wanted to complete his work or project or whatever somewhere in Putrajaya and I was on my way to fetch my friend up so Faiz asked me for a lift. We chatted a lot, catching up each other on recent stuff. I did not know he's in a relationship with somebody I know! Haha.. That's a nice thing to know. I just love the fact that he and 'that somebody I know' are in a relationship. They match each other very well! Hehe.. Well, we were quite close back then, I often told him everything about my problems in school (primary school to be exact) and he was just the right place to go for advice. And then he moved to Kajang and I had to go to Langkawi and since then, we seldom contacted each other. But yea, we still keep in touch until now.

I don't know why but I seem to appreciate friendship very much. I just want all my friends to be happy. Even the ones that I rarely spoke to and the ones who basically know nothing about me, they deserve something cherishable. Remember the guy that I blogged about, the one who played drum in his band, Something-Puppet (heh.. pardon me, I can't recall the band's name). I swear I can't say a thing about him but all I do know is, his birthday is approcahing real soon. So I plan to do something about it, just hope it will give him delightness and notify him that somebody out there still remember his birthday. Heh.. I know, he might not remember which one Dina is but that doesn't matter.

Err.. I think I better go now. Nazme needs to have his lunch by now so got to prepare it before he sleeps. Heh.. Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

apa akan terjadi if one day, ko yg akan run after a guy and ask him "excuse me, dr.max?"?? this world is full of unexpected things. everything is posibble and you always know that so, just leave it behind and never look back.

deynarashid said...

ape akan terjadi? x jadik pape kot.. coz i can assure u that will never happen. never ever.

Anonymous said...

Fix You (Coldplay - X&Y Album)

When you try your best but you
don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

High up above or down below
when you too in love to let it go
If you never try you'll never know
Just what your worth

Lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears streaming down your face and I

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

-can i imagine not to remember you for a second...hell not!-