Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I don't think this will need a title

I know I have not updated this blog for a week or so. Busy. Busy. Bz.. Yep, busy. Have I said busy?

Well, I'm not really in the mood. Just rambling rubbish just for the sake of updating. Not that I don't have things to blog about. Uh, tonnes that is! But yea, need to search for a good mood then I can make everything looks beautiful.

For the time being, let me just say this:
  • CP has finally over! Yay!! Albeit the seniors (and teachers as well) did not seem to accept it as successful as it SHOULD be but we had fun! A real fun! As one of the backdrops committee (I'm suck at 'acting'. You should know that. Heh..), working together with others was something to be engraved in mind. Sam did a very good job. You know what, maybe because I have never worked together with guy friends who are very committed in work (my male batchmates in Langkawi could not be depended on, seriously..) so it was my pleasure to give my full effort (sacrifising my sleep hour that is!) and gave the best for the CP. Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera along so, what a waste or else you guys would have got the chance to appreciate my artistic hand-touch. Ahah..
  • Assignments for the sem break seem like impossible to be finished off. Hyperbole eh? Heh.. They really do. Since I've been wasting time in these three days, doing nothing apart from browsing around the net, it just cannot be helped. Ok, it can be helped but needs such an enormous force to work it out. Heh.. Anybody volunteer for that job?
  • Angah Aya and Abg Azam just moved out yesterday. Oh actually, there was an aqiqah last Sunday. Since I were not around during Nazme's aqiqah, so it was good to see people cutting off Salma's hair while she was happily sleeping and dreaming. Heh.. Babies. They know nothing but sleeping. Sigh. What can I do.
  • What else? Hurmm..
I think that is all. Got to take my shower, and then ride along with Dad to KL. Need to buy something at MV. Till then..

No comments: