Saturday, August 06, 2005

Time flies..

One week has passed by and I do not seem to have mellowed with the passing of time that happens lickety-split. Everything is indeed 'invisible' as time passes as rapidly as it can. Remember MobileMom that I blogged about several months ago? She has just undergone her operation days ago in Sydney and alhamdulillah she is now doing stabily alright. The moment I read the entry posted by the 'Male Nurse' I was a tad surprised. I just cannot imagine (don't even dare to think about it) how things around me go off as I am here, busying with my own stuff. I often bother about this kind of unnecessary things whereas I should have thought of else thing good but I just can't. Another week has been killed and that means it has been almost 4 weeks I started my 'new' life and that is not a good sign really. Now I'm starting to worry about my studies *sigh*..

Since I stepped my two feet on this so-called verdant outland, I always heard people around me talking about confronting two dreadful years in kyuem as it will definitely be tough. "Ni baru first sem korang. Kalau ni pun korang tak boleh cope, bayangkan laa 2nd and 3rd sem korang macam mana. Lagi teruk.." ......Speechless? Well not really. I have already thought about this thing. I even have prepared myself for this kind of 'advice' but what choice do I have? I am indeed knackered; sleeping at 2am every night (yea yea, I've been talking about this repeatedly) and classes are waiting the next day (imagine..just imagine how my two eyes will react if the surrounding is darn cold due to the breeze of air from the aircond with an unacceptable low temperature). And during class the next day, teacher will say "Don't push yourself overboard your own limit. You need to manage time as best as you can." and yada yada yada. Ok, that is fine. Accepted. But then, what attempt should I take when my two eyes (again) lay upon notices of "your attendance is compulsory" with a huge exclamation mark at the end of the words??????!! Dah laa..malas nak complain. Redha je laa kan..

Anyways, as I have mentioned before, the IAW was launched by the headmaster, Mr. Small last Monday. The slogan for this IAW is 'Akhlak (morality) is the flower of life'. Many competitions have been conducted through out the week and the one that is the most awaited competition is the Nasyid Competition. The female nasyid comp. was held last Thursday and I'm very very glad that it has already ended. After putting so much effort on it, we performed splendidly albeit we did not go for the first place. Believe me, we were great and superb but Sapphire somehow was very lucky to be leading us with 4 points! However, we managed to top off Garnet and Topaz though. Heh..

And talking about the male nasyid competition, it was as great as well the female's even their performances were more outstanding. The coolest performance must definitely be from Diamond (ehem ehem..house bias? who cares. Hah..Pejai pun ade, lawak gile..) but still, I can't deny that Topazians did better. Bro Husni (that's the name if I'm not mistaken) siap nangis lagi. Terharu betul.. And credit goes to Adam AF for the amazing performance of Topazians!!! Hahah..Nah, not the real Adam AF but since the guy's name is Adam and he's quite good-looking (no no, it's not my words, I swear. That's from the other's point of views. Heh..) and his voice is kinda boleh-tahan-and-sedap-jugak-laa so you know what I mean

Eh, have I told you that Lupi knows Adam? Lupi asked me the other day if there is anyone from STAR and I said Adam Effendy and Lupi went "Adam? Budak tu pun ade..?". I was like "Err..salah ke die ade?" and Lupi did nothing but chuckled. That's the irritating part, not knowing the meaning of the chuckles but yea, who cares, Adam tu takde laa hot stuff sangat. Huhu.. AND....jeng jeng jeng *drumrollzz* Lupi also knows Akmal! Or he also known as Batu (I still don't understand why people call him Batu but honestly, I don't like the name!). Well, akmal was one of the SC's who conducted our induction week the other day and the moment I first saw him I was like "God, his face is soooooooooooo familiar. Have I seen him before??" but keeping it to myself, the mystery was not being solved until I showed Lupi the picture of him during the induction week the other day and hoping that Lupi recognised him and Lupi eventually said "Oh, akmal kat kyuem ke?" and I was like "Lupi kenal dia jugak???" and guess what Lupi said? "Laa, dia duduk depan rumah kita ni je!". Ceh, patut che cam kenai jaa muka ang,akmal! Mystery solved! Heh..

Anyways, yesterday, my tutorial was at the cafeteria. When Mrs. B said last week that we were going to have our next session at the cafe, we were like "Best nye!!!". But sadly, everything did not turn out just like we expected. The image of 'nasi goreng ayam' or 'nasi pataya' turned into buah rambutan and pisang. The image of teh-o ais and sirap bandung that we had in mind had turned into watermelon and papaya juice. That’s the problem, Mrs. B is a kind of person who really concerns about food so we shall expect more fruits and vegetables (..kot?..) later on. Oh, we actually gathered at the cafĂ© to celebrate Azim’s birthday the day before whereby we actually expected a happening celebration with cakes and snacks and whatnots tapi….apekan daya. Heh..

Anyway, KMB students will be coming by KYUEM tomorrow for several friendly matches; basketball, netball, badminton, table tennis and so forth. And I'm heading to the MPH for cheering!! Haha sronok betul..Go go guys!!! And talking about the tournaments, DIAMOND has won every inter-house matches against Sapphire for both volleyball and basketball tournament, be it for guys or girls. DIAMOND hebat!!! So, the girls diamond will be going against Topaz this Wednesday for basketball and just hope that we will play our best.

Anyways, just now I went to Tanjung Malim. Ah wait..I'm not going back home for this weekend so you shall not expect me sleeping (or more politely taking a nap) through out the evening even though I was darn exhausted but at least, I gained some idea of not going to Tanjung Malim after this but balik rumah instead. Heh..Mesti laa balik rumah lagi best! And.....Pekan Kuah lagi best =( *missing Langkawi and pekan kuah and sun suria and penarak and jeti and simply everything in Langkawi!! sob sob..* Imagine how irritating it was when I was looking for BCB to draw some money but in vain. And then I asked a kakak and she said 'kat belakang tu' and I went to that 'belakang tu' and still lost. I asked a pakcik and he said 'adik ambik jalan ni lepastu ada BCB kat belakang tu' and I did go and still...could not see any sign of BCB!!! Mind you, the sun was scorching like hell and my shirts were soaked up with sweat (cece..hiperbola laa pulak kan) and the scene was definitely not pleasant (not like Langkawi laa..mana ada pantai and kapal2 macam kat pekan kuah tu). And lagi menyakitkan hati when I asked another pakcik and he said "Laaa..tu BCB kat belakang awak tu!". Dush!!!! Shoot me shoot me!!! Saba je laa. Enough said about Tanjung Malim, nothing interesting. Perhaps I'll blog about 'Ten good things about T.Malim' when they build up more interesting dwellings with interesting things to buy.

Ok, moving towards family matter, alhamdulillah Angah Aya has just delivered a baby girl the other day. Can't remember whether it's 2nd or 3rd of August but definitely not July 27! (Note to myself: Dear Dina, PLEASE mark a huge 'X' at every date of July27 at every calendar of yours and throw that particular date away as far as you can then you will have a peaceful life..). And errr...NOOOOO! I forgot her name!! Ya Allah, saba je laa aku ni.. Mum asked me the other day if I want to go back this weekend but since the kenduri at Gem's is next week and I don't want to burden Dad to come and fetch me up so I said I'm not going home this weekend. But then..can't wait to see my first niece!!! *sigh..* takpe laa, just one week to go and it won't be that long.

Hurmm..I don't know if anyone of you knows about Abg Din. Well, I've known him like 4 or 5 years ago in IRC during my 'zaman kegemilangan bermain e-kuiz' and we were quite close back then. But things did not go as what we thought so we had lost contacted ever since. And just now, with the power of HIM, I someway got to know that Abg Din just got his first child sometime ago and I did see his son's face. Sangat comel and hensem mcm bapak die!!! Hahahaha.. Well, frankly speaking, I often talked to myself that I really want to witness Abg Din's happiness, one sweet day, I will. And that sweet day is today =) I'm happy for him and I can just hope and pray that happiness will always on his side, forever and ever. I do miss him actually but knowing that he is now having a wonderful life with his new family, nothing could fill my heart up but delightness and gratefulness for him. May God bless him throughout the years, insyaAllah..

Ok guys, have a nice Sunday and I will come up with hot news later. Have fun!

[Note to abghensem: Sorry for the long post. Brace yourself for more long posts after this. Heheh..Thanx for dropping by anyway..]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dina,ckp kat kak suraya, congratz dpt baby :) and congratz to u sbb menjadi makcik peringkat kedua. hahaha jadilah auntie yang baik<-- iaitu dengan tidak melupakan nama niece yg pertama!!!!!!!kejam betul.and lastly,enjoy your time in lmbah bringin while u can.tk cr :),imran

Anonymous said...

wei tak aci ko dah ade 2org anak sdr dah!!! bile ntah kak ila ngan roy nak kawin ni. tak saba nak dpt baby!!!!! aku kawin dulu kang baru tau.wakakaka.. sape imran??? kuangkuang. poyo siot muahaha.ko mmg kejam sbb lupa name baby!tak gune punye mak na

deynarashid said...

im-ok,insyaAllah. haritu mum ade ckp name baby tp lupe laa =P eheh..tcare!

sya-nak sgt anak sdr?mogok ah.hahahaha..aku terlupe laa.bukan sengaje.pale otak ni cam bz sket.eheh..sape imran?pakwe aku kot.ahah kecoh gile minah ni.sepak kang!