Tuesday, August 09, 2005

i'm wasting my time..seriously..SCARY!

I know I’m not supposed to blog at this minute. Why, you ask? Because…

Things that I supposed to finish up by this week and/or before the semester break:
- stats assignment
- revise biology for the test
- read on biochemistry
- read on the ionization energy
- do a research on euthanasia for tutor debate (pulun gile tutor buat debate. Homeroom dulu manede debate2. makan2 je banyak. Huhu..)
- wind the PBL thingy up. Thanks to Kai Lin for drafting the idea.

I don’t think I need to list them down else it will definitely bore the ass of you guys. Mind you, that’s just the academic part. That’s not included with the TONNES of activities just yet.


The most approaching event that is coming up real soon is the Cultural Performance which we still have less than 2 weeks from now and things just don’t really on track. I don’t know how the progress is going on but for the backdrops department, I have not seen any significant sign of it yet so, tak tahula diorang tu. I will certainly need to sacrifice my time at the end of the day *isk isk* but I don’t mind though. That is what a team work means anyway.


Mr. Small splendidly launched the closing ceremony of the IAW last Monday. Diamond house was awarded ‘The Most Enthusiastic House’ even though we did not win most of the competitions but we did very great in all the events. The first place for male nasyid and video-making competition goes to Sapphire which I found very touching and emotive especially the part in the video when Fahmi (my former classmate at maahad) passed away because of lung cancer. And then we had the soul-searching session with Mr. Zaidi where a boy was writing a letter to his defunct mother with a very touching song drifting at the background. I wept. The other wept too because it was very dismal. And yea, I missed mum =(

Anyways, the A/AS-level 2005 results had been released yesterday. Husniyah’s sister (which means my super-senior) obtained straight A’s for her A-level. That was excellent. I don’t know the exact results as it had not been announced by the Examination Department but all in all, the super-seniors have achieved very well. And for my current seniors whom have just received their AS-Level results, some were good and some not that good. Even the student whom the teachers predicted to get A in some subjects did not get as what expected. Well, things like that always happen. But as long as we have done our best, tawakkal is the only choice. So if the result is not as good as we aim, just remember that that is the best for us and something better is waiting ahead.

The atmosphere around is getting hazier from day to day. I don’t know if the wind affects the condition but today it’s getting worse. The sun does not even look yellow but orange instead! We’re supposed to have a basketball tournament tomorrow so Shat and I were like very semangat to have training today but since the air condition for the time being is very bad, the tournament would be postponed sometime later. You won’t miss everybody keeping their noses just to avoid lungs from being polluted. However, I just hope that the Green Thumbs will cancel the weekly meeting this Thursday so that I can have more time for my nap =P

Anyways, just like Mirul said, a mere word-blogging is boring so, here I got some ‘pictures’ illuminating this forlorn blog. After there is no interesting thing to lay your eyes on for so long, let us just appreciate what Azuan has done. I know they do not have any significant meanings but……..duh! Can’t find any suitable word! Just enjoy yourself!


3 comments:

hazwanitcd said...

amboi....arituh saper menang haaa time match 2...k lawan ker.?... gempaknuer advertise!!!!!!!! ahax... weh pphal msg akoo tau... solong ma fren... keep in touch alwitz!!!!!!!

hazwanitcd said...

amboi....arituh saper menang haaa time match 2...k lawan ker.?... gempaknuer advertise!!!!!!!! ahax... weh pphal msg akoo tau... solong ma fren... keep in touch alwitz!!!!!!!

deynarashid said...

aku x main ah.sbb tu kalah.haha..but most of the matches korg mng ah.dak2 kolej aku gedik tanak tunjuk belang.haha..advert tu bkn aku buat so x leh nak bangge sgt ah.heh..k, kipintach!