Friday, March 10, 2006

enough

8 hours to go. Dad is fetching me for a medical appointment tomorrow (dina sakit ape?). Can't wait to go back!

Seriously..I think I have gone off the limit. I'm sorely knackered and exhausted.

I have had enough for these few weeks. Need to spend time for myself lah. Sigh..

I'm not planning to ramble actually - I got Maths test in an hour and I'm still terkapai2 with differentiation n integration. Aduh.. - but Nostalgic Night is going to take place tonight. Sedih tak boleh tengok kemantapan house Diamond. Hehe.. Despite this, I can't wait to see Nazme :) Last week when I went back home, I went to Along Ima's house in Serdang and the moment Nazme saw me he was like 'Mak Naaa!!'. Terharu Nazme rindu kat Mak Na. Hehe..

Ok2 I'm drifting away. Better go now. Wish me luck for the test!

No comments: