Monday, March 27, 2006

the one with a birthday wish

I’m not sure since when I got intrigued by poetry. I don’t like literature. I loath to interpret words in all those poems although I know they could bring a very wonderful meaning. I just dislike it. But I think I know the person who has swelled the spell. Mamat ni sangat suke literature. Ye la, kalau English terer giler and memang romantic jewang tahap mega, mesti la suke literature kot. Haha.. No, he’s not reading literature. He’s currently reading business but he does sometimes study literature for his own interest.

He is the only person who will send me poems and beautiful quotations every time he found any, which he thinks quite nice. At first I thought it was such a waste of time to read through every words that I hardly got the meaning. Kadang2 message tak sampai pun. Dina sangat ‘lumpy’ bab2 literature ni, I know. Hehe.. But after now and then, my interest in it started to grow. My ability to interpret those words (albeit might be wrong. Hehe..) started to develop bit by bit. Now I know how to appreciate poems. Although most of the times I don’t quite get what they are trying to illustrate but how the words are assembled and how they resemble things draws me into it in a way. Though it never tops off my interest in photography and BMWs. Hehe..

It was almost seven years ago..

I logged in my e-mail that morning and ‘ inbox (1) ’ caught my sight. I smiled. Another drug to keep me high. Another zephyr to keep me in-touched. But the poem is not what I want to write about now. Heh..

Seemed like it was not only me whom he sent the e-mail to. The ‘carbon copy’ list was not that long but enough for me to recognize some names. Some names who were definitely quite close to him. And one unfamiliar name came across me, Mardiana Arisya. Ehem.. So I asked this guy who sent me that e-mail: “Pakcik roy, (yep..that pakcik is azrai. Heh..) siapa mardiana arisya? Tak pernah dengar pun name tu.” Three days after that, I got another e-mail which I thought was a reply from Azrai but my contemplation was wrong. It was from that unfamiliar person. Heh..

It was loooong long time ago so the e-mail is no longer in existence. Heh.. But the significant thing about it is, that e-mail was the outset of the never-ending relationship between a cat and a dog. Of course la I’m the cat. Hehehe..

She’s Kak Ila’s sister. And Kak Ila is pakcik’s awek. And pakcik is the boroy man. (ok ok enough. Heh ;p) We’ve been friends for almost seven years now and no one, I mean, nobody can ever be her. She can be very bitchy and annoying but still can be very angelic, thoughtful and solicitous at times. Bebelan die sangat menyakitkan hati but I don’t know why, she is always the person whom I will turn to whenever I have problems. ANY problem will lead me to her. Although she might not help me in any way to solve the problems but she always makes me learn something. Be it learning about life or learn not to be like her. Hehe..

And most of the times, she knows me better than myself. That’s what I like and hate about her. She cannot read my mind (kadang2 berjaye jugak la. Heh..) but her guess of what and how I feel are mostly correct. So tak payah buang air liur cite, she will perceive everything all by herself. But the irritating part is, she knows that the bitchy and quarrelsome side of her is the magnetic field of our friendship. All those fights and arguments bring us even closer. Although we are light years’ away, we often keep in touch in each other and know what is happening to the other one of us. And not seeing each other for almost five years will never stop us to retain the bond. Yea, she’s really one in a million, trillion and zillion. I don’t have to say that she’s one of the most precious people in my life because she already knows that. And every time I do, she’ll say “Alaa dina, tak payah jadik budak poyo..”. Hampeh..

Happy Birthday, makcik :) Thanks for always be there. Gracias muchacha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dinaaaaa!!!!aku sayu! wakakakakaa..ko ni nak berjiwang karat pulak..ye aa ko tak poyo..trime kaseh aa sebab buat entry ni khas utk aku..tapi malagnye aku tak sentimental cam ko aa..ngahaha..

wey tolong skit..nak kate aku si anjing aa tu..kuang ajo btol...sape yg bitchy and annoying haa???sume nak kene kat aku..siot jek..

igt agi roy ckp kat kak ila "ckp la kat isya dina nak kawan dgn die" hahaha biase aa org femes..ngehehe..well, salam perkenalan babe!!

deynarashid said...

ek eleh..aku x buat nak komplen. tembak kang...bistu, takkan aku yg nak ngaku anjing kot? apakah? mmg ar semua nak kene kat ko sbb ni blog aku. hahahahahahaha!! prasan femes. bajet ah roy ckp camtu. hampehs.. salam salam!! sile masuk ;p