Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Repentance

Examination mode has kept me out of the real world. It has been more than a week I haven’t read or even checked out and had a glance on the news website. All I could do to keep my sanity over the whole week was to call my Mum everyday and chatted with her about the ‘normal’ things. Or otherwise I’ll go mad with all the books being piled up on my desk. It’s not the tense that I’m taking the hard line on; it’s just the thought of thriving. It’s no joke people. Despite the second chance of re-sitting those dreary papers, I’m not willing to go for it. And I believe nobody is.

Anyways, I don't seem to write interesting things now as my brain is still full of 'academic stuff'. I don't want this post to sound soo 'biol' if you get what I mean. Hehe..Alhamdulillah, 3 papers were through and I have to go through another five hand-to-hand combats. So far, I think I've tried my utmost. Though I myself will never be completely prepared before I step into the hall but that is how it works I guess.

When people start to talk about those just recent papers that we had done the other day, especially chemistry paper 3, I always try to underlie myself with my own beliefs and cooling myself down by keeping on praying hard and hoping everything would be ok. But only to find that everyone else is undermining their own confidence. True, the question was 'damn hard' if you want to express it in your own way (they said so because the most brilliant student did not manage to attempt all questions and cried after that particuarly paper was over) but I believe that definitely rang alarm bells in hoping those 'mereka-yg-sentiasa-berasa-hebat' people will realise that things will never be on their side all the time. I'm not being a sleazy braggart or what (although Alhamdulillah, I managed to attempt all, yea, I'm not very confident with it) but I really hope these people will one day except the fact that 'life is like a wheel. it has its own ups and downs'.

That's basically it I think. Nak mandi and pergi makan. Lapar! Heh.. Tata!~
Kemudian jika mereka berpaling ingkar, maka katakanlah (wahai Muhammad): "cukuplah bagiku Allah (yang menolong dan memeliharaku), tiada Tuhan (yang berhak disembah) melainkan Dia; kepadaNya aku berserah diri, dan Dia lah yang mempunyai Arasy yang besar." Surah At-Taubah:129

No comments: