Monday, May 29, 2006

This is not good

A: Dina, tau tak Indon ade earthquake?
Me: Yea, I come across the headline tp x sempat nak bace. What's up?
A: I don't read the news but I think it was quite a big one. Oh yea, and sorry to say that it was in Y0gyakarta.
Me: What??!!!! U mean exactly in Y0gyakarta or somewhere nearby?
A: I'm not sure but that's what I heard. Are you still in contact with Max? I hope he's not affected.
Me: Nooo..aku dah lame tak contact die. Shite..

And so I checked out the news.. I found out about Malaysian students who are studying in Univ. Gadj@h M@da are sent back to Malaysia. I'm not sure whether he's affected or not but as the news say so, I think he's in the group. Kalau tak pun, I'm sure he's somewhere within the area jugak. I'm really really not happy with this. Now, I can feel that my vision speaks the truth.

Dear God, may You hold him in the hollow of Your hand... Ameen~

No comments: