Monday, June 26, 2006

Lullaby

When I was about to email my friend;
“Oits..lame tak dgr cite!…”

Had it incomplete, I saved it as a draft. And without clicking on the ‘send’ button, she called me last night.

“Oooo dina, sombong sekarang eh!”

xxxxx

I was cleaning up my room. And as I rummaged through all those boxes, I bumped into Mu$taqim, my former school’s magazine. I remembered my friend on the spot, knowing that she’ll be coming home from aussie soon. And there she goes, she left me a message on the shoutbox :) kewl la beb. Hehe..

xxxxx

I was thinking of sms-ing my friend for other friend’s num;
“Ne|i, ade no sh@h tak?aku nak tanye die pasal promotion tu..”

And as I was about to click the ‘send’ button, my email alert sound went off.

Inbox (1)
“From: Him
To: Me and others..

….yada yada yada… do contact sh@h at 017-XXXXXXX”


“So do you believe in ‘chemistry’?”
“Well, I do believe in it and still trying to keep it strong. But when it comes to him, I need and have to do otherwise. If I need to pretend and lie to myself, so I’ll let it be. Perhaps that’s the best way out. Don’t really have many choices, do I?”
“But if you really do have a strong believe in it, you don’t have to pretend”
“No.. I have to. Exception does take place once in a while..”
“Is it hurt?”
“So much. But bearable. He gives me the strength somehow”
“To pretend and lie to yourself?”
“*chuckles* yea..in a way”
“But for how long?”
“Maybe it’ll take a few weeks..or months..or perhaps years. It depends. But I really hope it to end now.”
“Hah..you choose it to be that way, missy. Remember? But don’t worry, I know you’ll get over everything. You’re tough, I know”
“I hope sooo.. Thanx dude..”
"You'll give yourself a chance? I mean, you don't want to get stuck in the dark, do you?"
"*laugh* of course I will!"
"You're ready to move on?"
"It's not a simple thing to do, you see. I need to stay in the recovery room for a while. But yea, I have my own stars to reach."
"If so, you need to keep yourself contented and make sure you take your medicine on time. You surely don't want to be obsessed, right? Grab this chance ok?"
"Yea, I certainly will. Hey..thanx a lot yea :)"
"Don't be. You can count on me"

No comments: