Saturday, June 17, 2006

Solitariness

I’m bored…

Everyone’s gone. The college is stark, my room is almost empty and everything seems dull. Only the biologists that will be going off to Teluk Rubiah tomorrow are left bored to death. I feel like typing and telling something but there’s nothing much left in my little brainy to be spilled out. Well, there’s actually sooooo many things to share though but I’d prefer to keep it unsaid. You guys are already known what I have in mind I bet. I just can’t let myself entertain my emotions especially at right this moment, that definitely will kill me and I’m too young to die because of it. I’ve never felt this bad before. I’m happy and excited for the ec0trip tomorrow; don’t get me wrong but the fluctuating sentiment keeps my adrenaline unbalanced. Feel sorrow at times and feel delightful at the other. I really need my medication.

So the parents’ day went out fine. Mum, Dad, Lupi and Anid came by to pick up my stuff and meet all my teachers. Glad they were all commenting the good things. Heh… And glad to see Lupi again, although I’m not very pleased with the news of his new girlfriend (and I don’t want the same feeling I had towards Abg Am!r kick in again) but that’s not supposed to occupy my mind for the time being I guess. He has his own right to choose anyone he likes and I by no means have the right to mould things with my own way. I just want the best for him, that’s all.

Having nothing to do except for burning my ass off sitting in front of this device is pretty sickening. I was bloghopping as usual and after months of being disconnected from the friendster world, I was finally re-affixed with it through anid’s account. To be frank with myself, I feel a bit regretful for terminating my account (but quite relief though) because I actually do feel detached from my close friends but I believe there’s something more than just being cut off from the cyber world. I do still have my blog though, which I suspect would certainly be found out by people soon enough. So I got to know some new and hot news about some of my friends (although it was inadvertently) and got to know something unexpected. Yang amat mengejutkan is to hear the news about @fzan yang telah menipu satu dunia and claimed that he is a professional photographer. Padahal sebenarnye, he took other professionals’ pictures and declared that they were his. Siot je kan. Mati2 aku ingat die photographer yg hebat. Siot gile.. Ish2.. And then I also found out about my senior yang akan berkahwin tak lame lagi. Sweeeet~ Lepastu ade la tercome across benda2 baru. Rasa mcm duk zaman ice age pulak xtau apa2 bende ni. Heh..

Hmmm…..aaaaaa bosan gile duk kolej yg x de orang ni! Tomorrow we’ll be pulling off at 8. Excited gile senornye tapi ntah, perasaan ni tengah berbolak balik ah. And I’m sleepy like hell. Nak tido tp awl lagi. Heh..

Ok laa…bak kate abg lan, ‘saya tiada di planet bumi selama beberapa hari’ so might be out-of-the-way for a few days. And after that, will be spending about 2 weeks for my break. And then, A NEW LIFE WILL START!!!!!!!!~ Yea, without him. *sob sob* Take care

The rain will continue falling, the wind will be strong....And I hope I can one day forget about the solitariness.

No comments: