Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bincang Petang

Mr. Z: Tomorrow we’re gona have practical at 415. It is very important and make sure you turn up.
Us: What practical, sir? *confused*
Mr. Z: A2 practical.
Us: What????!!! But we have just finished the AS!!!! 415 pulak tu!!! *small voice at the back of our heads*
Mr. Z: I know you’re gona sit for it next year but we need to make a start on it. Do you have anything tomorrow after class?

Silence......

Mr. Z: No??

No response......

Mr. Z: Ok, so we’re gona do it tomorrow.

Stillness……

Today was a very very long day. I got out of my room at 820 in the morning and only got back to my room at 515 in the evening. It was tiring..exhausting..and my shoulders are aching because the heavy bag that filled with tones of books had been weighing me down all day long. My brain is ‘too concentrated’ with chemistry and yet people keep meeting me up to ask about the farewell party. Itu tak siap, ini tak siap.. I’ve told them, I’m not gona think about that for the time being. Tolong ar..orang nak exam esok kot. Last week aku tak kacau diorang pun.. Ish… dugaan betul..

And being a verrryyyy understanding teacher, Mr. Z@bed couldn’t stand any longer without giving us ‘souvenir’ that he has gotten for us. He just couldn’t wait, could he? I know he loves us so much and we really appreciate every single effort he did for us but…but…but… we need our own time for ourselves jugak!!! Di kala budak2 laen berehat dan tidor after kelas, kitorg kene buat practical A2??!!! *Apakah??!!* Tak belajar apa2 lagi pulak tu. *sob sob*

But anyways, someone made up my day though :) I was heading towards the exit of the library while reading a note in my hand. I was ironically too gripped with the notes that I didn’t notice he was coming in my way and almost bumped into him. Dengan macho dan poyonye he said “Lain kali jalan tengok depan ye, bukan bace nota”. Ouch la jugak di situ but then he opened the door for me and smiled :) Terus lupe sume notes tu. Hahah.. Tapi tak angau lame ah.. Esok nak exam beb, focus focus!!! Ahaks… Tapi semua orang die layan macam tu so…there’s nothing to be excited about actually. Dina je yg angau lebih. Heh..

Ok, I need to take a nap. Ngantok gilos.. Till then.. Wish me luck for tomorrow!!!

No comments: