Monday, June 26, 2006

Sacrifice...

…is when you give up something that is valuable to you in order to help other person especially the one that you love and care the most. You won’t have the guts to sacrifice such precious thing until you know that it’s not the value that matters so much but the amazing feeling that you get when you see the ones that you love are at their highest peak of life.

Sacrifice appears to be anywhere especially when there are trust, hope and love. One might be contemplating over people he/she wants to sacrifice things for but no matter how hard the decision needs to be made, there will always bliss ahead. I used to believe in it. Even until now. To me, the happiest moment in one’s life is when he/she has made the greatest sacrifice just for the sake of other people especially when they least expect it. That’s the true happiness. Yet again, although it differs from one thought to another, it always brings about the same theme.

Sacrifice is made because it’s believed to have the ability to generate the contentment that sometimes could never be formed through other elements. When you want to be a great professional photographer, you need to invest and sacrifice so many things along the way. When you want to become a doctor, you need to sacrifice your whole life just to see other people get what they deserve in life. When you want to be a great true friend, you need to sacrifice your patience, serenity and understanding. When you want to become a great person, you need to sacrifice everything in your life, even if it’s the most hurtful thing to do. With all the wills you have, you lighten other people’s paths, you grab the falling hands, you lend your noble heart and you touch other people’s souls. Once you’ve done everything you need to, it’s all about satisfaction that speaks louder than anything.

And so… I’m in a process of learning on how to sacrifice myself for other people, especially the ones that can’t be replaced by anybody, the ones that have taught me so much about appreciation of my life, the ones who have given me endless help and support, the ones who have had falling-outs with me just to make sure I get what other people don’t, the one who simply have done and sacrificed everything for me.

Since I’ve accepted the lost, the truth, I know I’ve made one of the greatest sacrifices in my life. Maybe in a short run, I feel terrible and full of pretence but in a longer run, nobody knows the fulfillment and pleasure I’m about to face.

"...And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out. And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is ((Allah)) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion." 65:a part of ayat2 and ayat3

No comments: