Saturday, July 30, 2005

When my mind says..

It has been very hectic these few days. My life does not seem good enough without sleeping at the wee hour of morning and waking up early in the morning with a brain I left behind in my room and walked off to classes. Yes, I have been warned about this and the induction week that I had gone through should have prepared me enough for the days I'm going to confront ahead in college for two years. It is DREADFUL really but do I have another choice? Exactly, NO!

The college life is quite fun nonetheless with all the activities conducted and people got the chance to mingle around and got to know each other. Needless to say that having a pet bro especially (sorry pejai..heh..) does not give any much difference though. Heh.. He's one of those whom I rarely see during the academic hours. He should have gone into classes, yes but I got quite curious though why I could see Kak Mira more often than him. No no no, this is definitely not a complaint!! I don't even bother about seeing him though, not even a second (cewah, poyo gilee)..

Last Wednesday, there was an inter-house basketball (girls) and volleyball (boys) tournament between Diamond house and Sapphire. There were another basketball and volleyball tournament between another two houses but what the heck, they never got my attention though. Neither do Sapphire but since they were opposing our house, so in this case, I do bother about them. Heh.. I have been going for practice (more likely a training I think) since last two weeks and yes, it was quite beneficial. At least I'm getting myself fit (ehem ehem). I'm trying not to brag about being one of the players but since there was nobody who could play 'that' well so being quite desperate, I daresay that my part was quite important for the triumph we had. Hah.. Nah, I swear I did not even shoot a ball (yessss!!! I'm not that good! Afar, tips? heh..) but I did help the team out though. Dodoe, Deney, Izzati, Shat and others had played very very well. Now I tell you it was totally lethargic and exhausting but yea, we made it and I really enjoyed the time and really appreciate the bond that is still blooming between us! Go go DIAMOND!! And for my shockness (not that surprise laa pun. Heh..) pejai was playing for the volleyball team! Wow impressive!! Not impressive of the way he played (Sorry again pejai. Heh..) but impressive of taking part in the game. Heh..tu je. takde laa impressive mane pun. Haha.. But since the game was getting half through at 7pm, it has been postponed to next week I think. So far, Sapphire leads the game sebab ade pejai kot. Maaf ye bang. Heh..

The Cultural Performance(CP) is going to take place this August. The other day, we had chosen the High Committe for the CP and they do the job very good. Well, as being a normal thing, it does have a bit problem in choosing the theme for our performance. And when it comes to the involvement of Pn. Rog and Pn. Kat, I really really think that receiving their 'barakah' is more important than being the best CP ever. Since those two teachers have not agreed with our choice of doing this one particular story about "A dude and a Girl" whereas they prefer us to do the "Radio Show" which got the least pick from us, so you can see how it goes. But I think they have came up with something good (I hope..) and we still got another 3weeks for preparation so, again, I'm going to face such dreadful days ahead (arrgghh..mentality!!)

And then, the MARA scholars had a meeting (more likely) with a speaker from Univ. of Oakland the other day. We initially thought that we would be talking about the UK-Aussie thingy because MARA has finally decided that they still will be sending us to UK but upon getting inside the meeting room and when the speaker said "..i'm the Head of Medical School of Univ. of Oakland.." we went like "WHAT????!!Why must Oakland??!" but surely enough, that was just a thought. We did listen to what he said mostly about the Univ itself and how life goes over there. Nothing interesting about it apart from the statement that he made "..Physics wont be compulsory for application.." and I could hear some heaves of relief lingered around. Fuh!

Strolling down the road, the opening ceremony of the Islamic Aspiration Week (IAW) will be held this Monday. As we have been told about all the programmes that are going to take place throughout the week, nasyid competition will be one of them. And Diamonders is trying to gain back the 'title' that we should have gotten last year so we are still under 'construction' which mean I am somewhat being forced to attend the practice e.v.e.r.y.s.i.n.g.l.e.n.i.g.h.t. at 1030 until almost 1230 or 1 am every night and this is what has caused me sleeping in the wee hour of morning finishing up all the assignments *big sigh*. Sometimes I feel like complaining and blaming other people for all those energy and times I have killed but then, thinking about other big sacrifice that my seniors have attempted, I should have given my best for all these things. I try to feel that way and yea, it slightly makes me feel better. But still, going to class the next day is what I don't fancy at all. Heh.. So, wait for the next post where I will announce that DIAMOND is going to win every competition available. Haha..

Anyways, I'm digressing now. Oh yea, forgot to write that I'm now at home. Mind you, I might not be going back next week so please don't envy me ok. Heh..Mum and Dad fetched me up after lunch just now and then we got stucked in the jam so we reached home about 4pm. Izy and other INTEC peeps were going to banting to visit those at KMB so she asked me to join. I did not feel to go in the first place as I was really really tired and exhausted but then, considering the pack time we have and might not be seeing them for some times after this, so, I did pull off. Actually they were planning a surprise for Husniyah since today is her birthday but something got screwed up, Yah pegi outing kat Alamanda pulak. So I met Yah at Alamanda and waited the others to arrive. Those who was there were: Syira, Yah, Hajar, Fehy, Sarah, Lah, Mimah, Nani, Tikah, Izy, the Russian Peeps, Aimi yang menyemak (heh..), Hanim and...do I miss anybody out?????? Sorry if I do. So that's it. We had tea (was it tea time?) at KFC (?) and then I drove some of them back to banting. Yea, I'm very glad to see them again just hope that it would be much nicer if Shat Esah and Fira were there too and sharing our great time at college with them. Heh.. But we had fun though. Starting to miss them again *sigh..*

And then, just now I went to Along Ima's house after dinner. Icah wanted the HP's fifth book and I was dying (could not find any better word. Hehe) to see Nazme so I drove there off. Upon reaching the front door, I could see Nazme was hyping up over his new tricycle that his Mama and Baba bought for him. I missed him really. Can't believe he's grown up!!! And knowing that he'll be getting his first cousin (insyaAllah..Angah Aya supposed to deliver on the 27th but she's doing just great now. Heh..Pelik betul..) really soon, and insyaAllah will be getting a younger sis or bro next few months, he does look like a big boy. He is just 16 months old but acting like a 2-years-old-boy. How??? Heh..Tapi makin ngada2!!! Saba je laa... And I keep on thinking about him every minutes. *another sigh for today*

Why why, this is really a long post innit? Hah.. Yea, this is what will happen if I have not updated this blog for a week, got so much to tell and I got the chance to post a new entry at home with soothing music wafting around the air *coolness* hehe.. Well I DO have some other things to blog about but my eyes are now struggling hard to keep open. Heh.. I'm sure will sleeping like a log. Thehe..Ok then, have a nice Sunday guys. Nite2!

No comments: