Wednesday, October 19, 2005

and my point is?

I’ve just had my long, deep and nice nap. It’s been raining from the noon and I seem not to have enough sleep due to this examination mode so jumping onto the bed and got myself asleep is cool. Heh.. And now, dizziness starts to kick in and I’ve got more or less one hour before the fast-breaking. Lapar!!

It’s the 3rd day of my examination week. Three papers are done and I have another two papers to go! Yay! Alhamdulillah, for the first 3 papers, I think I did them pretty well. Both practical and written biology exam were not that tough since they are completely imitated from the past-year questions which I had answered before! Should have thanked Pejai for those past year questions though. He really helped me a lot. Heh..

Talking about Pejai, I’m starting to look up to him. Not that I don’t respect him all this while. I do, but the sentiment is not very obvious. As a matter of fact, Pejai is one of the Student Council members and he had also made an all-out effort for the previous Ecotrip especially for the Special-Task jobs and he is definitely an academic student. Let just say that he’s excellent and outstanding. Well, actually it’s like this..

Our college (juniors, to be exact) is going to conduct a grand occasion (again??!) next January. It’s called ICAN (Islamic Cultural and Arts Night) and it’s all about presenting Islamic cultures to the Non-Muslims. Albeit it’s a ‘night’, it will be held in 3days in which buckleloads activities will be fitted in. This occasion is expected to be very grand and splendid. They even suggested to get sponsorship from the Muzium Kesenian Islam for the exhibitions and might as well invite any nasyid groups for the performance and whatnots. It might seem as a significant event after the Cultural Performance and since it is a juniors’-mega-project (cewah..x de la mega mane pun), they have finally came up with a list of the High Committees. And believe it or not (I’m still trying!), I was chosen to be the Project Manager *DEAD!!!* I have no idea how they made the selection but despite the tonnes of work to be done, it’s cool though to be the PM. Hah hah hah..

You might be asking who ‘they’ are right? It’s the previous HiComs and Pejai is one of them. And I believe he is responsible for nominating my name! I knew it because he did ask me the other day whether I hold any post in the Ecotrip Committee and fortunately I don’t. And now, something else is going to weigh me down *sigh* It’s ok. I’ll try my best. During our first meeting with seniors, Pejai did give us a lot of advice. The way he talked and counselled us really amazed me. I’ve always believed that he is somewhat an enthusiastic kind of person or else, people won’t put so much trust in him to hold many posts in college. Now, I commence appreciating him as a pet bro. Hahah.. [Note to myself: perlu ke cakap pasal Pejai dalam blog?? Haih..]

Errm..I’m not sure if he is the main subject here but I don’t really intend to say about him in the first place. Heh.. I’ve got something else in mind actually but I think I have to go and take my bath before Aqilah come by my chalet and bebel sebab lambat. Hehehe.. Till then..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

proud to have pejai as your petbro ey?? good. lepas ni jgn complain lagi orite? :) glck for the remaining papers ,im

Anonymous said...

wow dina. project manager beb. konfem ke diorg tk tesalah pilih ni? hancur ican korg tu kang. wakakaka..joke dude.tahniah laa..ko kan hebat. feewit! ahax

Ai said...

pejai?lookup?
dead serious?
hahaha~

deynarashid said...

im- x de laa proud mane.aisehmen..hehe..kewl, thanx!

manusia- tu laa.bukan je x tesalah pilih malah theyve chosen the right person! hahah..x de ah..ko igt aku bangge sgt ke dgn tittle pm tu. takut seh!besar amanah!

ai- ai??wut?? aii?????? ccis..*kantoi!!!!* jgn bgtau pejai!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh tidaaakkkk!!!!!! ehem..tu pejai lain kot ai ;P