Friday, October 28, 2005

..and to Him we will return..

I’ve just got back from Surau As-Saad. Alhamdulillah, majlis khatam Quran berjalan lancar. Cuma ada satu berita sedih telah menimpa seluruh warga K-wai-U3M apabila saudara kita, $h@hiru| $y@fiq (N!c0, K-wai-U3M 04/05) received a call from his family just now, right after Maghrib prayers about the passing away of his father this evening. Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’un..

Although I’m not really close to N!c0 but one thing that I won’t forget about him was during the induction week where he told us a story about his untruthful friend. Mase die cite tu, die ade ckp “Takpe la ayah, ni bukan pasal duit tapi ni pasal kawan makan kawan” and he suddenly broke down and cried. When I think about the word ‘ayah’, I can’t stop myself from despairing over the fact that his ‘ayah’ has now gone forever.

I don’t know. I just feel so sad. I don’t know how I would feel if such thing happens to me. I’m not sure if I’ve ever got the last chance to see my beloved ones before they are taken away from me for good. After all, Allah knows everything and He is indeed the only One who’ll decide each and everyone’s destiny. Semoga kita yang masih hidup ni mendapat pengajaran dan teladan dan menginsafi segala dosa lalu yang dah banyak kita tanggung. Sesungguhnya Allah itu Maha Penerima Taubat. May Allah places Nico’s father amongst the muttaqins, Amin..

(And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live (i.e. some people die and others live, replacing them) and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming. And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, their argument is only that they say, “Bring [back] our forefathers, if you should be truthful.” Say, “God causes you to live, then causes you to die; then He will assemble you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt,” but most of the people do not know.) ~Quran, 45:24-26

Al-fatihah..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

innalillah..

Anonymous said...

i've heard the news. dto' ngah sakit ke?

Anonymous said...

innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun ,roy

deynarashid said...

sya- i'm not sure.malam tu ok je siap pegi solat terawikh sume. dah ajal...