Sunday, October 02, 2005

Divulging the unknown

I’m not sure if I really need to post this up. But just in case if he does read this, I want to let him know that I’m hoping something from him.

Last night, I got a message from an unfamiliar person. Not really a stranger though because he seemed to know my name; “Dina buat apa?”. The moment I saw the phone number, I felt something weird. I did not know what kind of feelings but the number was very very familiar to me. For a moment, I felt like I’ve memorized it some time ago but I was not sure when. But trying not to be so anxious, I replied as normal as I could. Not really showing that I was desperate to know who that person was. But she/he did not reply. So I just ignored.

And as I was doing my chores this morning, I thought I knew who the person was. I felt like the last time I saw the number was a year ago, when I was about to delete the number from my phone, I said to myself “Remember this number. Ignore it if it happened to call you or msg you..”… And I kept thinking and thinking until suddenly.. “Oh my God! It can’t be him!!! Anid!! Aku tau sape!!!” And there was a flicker of hope in my eyes.

If it’s really him, I’ll use this opportunity to tell him everything that I had wished to tell several years ago. If it’s really him, I’ll try to keep up the bond of friendship we used to forge years ago. If it’s really him, I’ll be the happiest person on earth. If it’s really him, I’ll pray to Allah to give me the last chance to see him at least before he pulled off to somewhere else to start off his new life. If it’s really him, I’ll let him know that I won’t forget a person like him for my entire life. But alas..it's just the word 'IF' that gives me hope.

Anid asked me, “Will you be happy if the person is really him? You like it or not, I won’t.” I did not blame her because I know how she felt. She’d helped me a lot in dealing with that person when she somehow was not really pleased in doing so. I knew how she felt when she was forced to do something that she did not want to. And basically everything was actually my fault. But the past is the past. No use of looking back and regret. Allah knows better anyway.

I really hoped that he’ll give me a reply. Not until I realized that….................................. He doesn’t know my new number!! How can it be him!! *shoot myself in the foot!* DUSH!!!!

Well, I don’t care whoever the person is. I just hope he’s living a happy life now.





-Reveal yourself, stranger!!-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soh..kesimpulannye??