Saturday, October 08, 2005

From Serdang to Lembah Beringin

I’m at home now entertaining myself with things that I won’t get at my chalet =) Life is beautiful when I can lead my life the way like what I’ve wished for. Yesterday, after Dad and anid fetched me up at college, we went to Along Ima’s new apartment in Hospital Serdang. Since she’s one of the doctors in Hosp. Serdang, she gets an apartment at the staff headquarters and she has started cleaning up the apartment. The apartment was very nice, completely furnished, beautiful view of Hosp. Serdang from the 6th level, a pleasant place to live for Nazme. Heh..

After that, we went home and I helped Mum prepared the meal for the break. Everyone was around except for Lupi and Abg Amir. Kak Sue was there too. Somehow I really miss the moments when the whole family gathered together. The feelings are not the same as spending your time with your friends. To me, when I’m with family, I feel contented and high spirited which I won’t feel when I’m with anybody else. That’s why when it comes to family, I’m the most sensitive person =P And now I’m dreading to go back to college =`(

Anyway, here I got some pictures of my room and chalet in college.


My little extent =) This is where I sleep, where I study, where I express myself, where I watch The Simpsons ans Scrubs that Abg Amir downloaded, where I watch DVD during my free time and where I do anything that I want.



Don't be surprised. It's something that you should expect in Dina's room =) Oh that's taken from The Star so it doesn't look that real but don't worry I'll try to get the real one ok? =)



This is a view from outside of my chalet. The front one is Shat's. This is a part of Kampung Diamond's area.

Ok, I need to go to Warta to buy things. I don't have other choice so yes, I do go to Warta to buy things. Uh, teringat kat Gem pulak. Warta is Gem's favourite place in Bangi. Haha.. Ok, have a nice week ahead and enjoy yourself beribadah during this blessed month =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aik..desktop ko tak payah ade cpu eh? maju dan canggih betul technology zaman skrg. lpstu, knapa food lagi byk dr buku? ngahaha dina dina. ape nak jadik nih. jeles ah tmpt ko best giler.

deynarashid said...

kene ke ckp that way sya?cpu aku time tu anta balik pasang adptr ar. food byk sbb bulan pose, aku x abiskan mase isi food dlm perut tp isi ilmu dalam otak. sbb tu buku berkurangan. paham? mmg best pun tmpt aku. wpun terperuk dalam hutan tp di sebalik kehutanan, wujud satu tmpt indah bername kyuem. hahaha

hazwanitcd said...

its totally unfair...i'm here in kmb..everyone dreamplace but i'm stuck here dunno wattudo....i'm not hating this place but the way this place treat me... it's totally unfair... i hope i can be there with u ... n share ur joy there... here... its totally different... i luv beseri more... in fact maahad also.... 'u' is the most precious thing i miss...uwaaaa.. akoo kesedihan btul laaa time2 ramadhan nih... i dunno how 2 tell u.. akoo malu btul kalo nak amek gambo kmb n then showing it off on net.. ahax ..funny is it.... but u noe rite... deep inside..i do love kmb... hmmm.. till then dna..mmuahhhzzzz

deynarashid said...

chill bebeh. theres nuthing wrong with kmb. helloooo..igt senang ke nak msk kmb. tp biase laa, mara kan cam terkontang kanting bab2 duit ni so..pepaham je ah. huhu.. sooner or later, u'll find it as the best place one could ever be in. miss ya too! pose elok2

nadya.s said...

deyna...
asal duk kt chalet? deyna blajar kt collage mana yg ada chalet nih..?
blur...
brief sket boleh? :)

deynarashid said...

eheh nad.. deyna skang study kat KYUEM (kolej yayasan UEM) or formerly known as Kolej Matrikulasi Yayasan Saad kat Lembah Beringin.

Kat sini xde laa chalet cam kat resort ke ape tp just mcm rumah kecik2 je. Kat sini kitorg are divided into 4 houses: Diamond, Garnet, Sapphire n Topaz so every house ni ade kampung sniri. Chalet 1-20+ are chalets for diamonders, and then chalet no 20-30+ are chalets for garnetors and so on. tp kampung for girls n boys asing laa. yg gmbr tu is the Kampung Diamond for girls. yg laki punye kalo nak tgkp gmbr kene sneek in malam2 laa tp gelap, so x nampak jugak. hehe..

tp kolej ni even tho terletak kat tgh2 hutan yg byk monyet n kera, it's still the best place ever. huhu..skali skale kalau rajin lawat laa deyna kat sini tp dgn syarat, bawak food skali. hahaha x malu..lawak je =P