Monday, October 24, 2005

. . .

. . . I am mad at myself . . .

. . . I wanna go home :'( . . .

. . . I hate him . . . I don't want to get my life involved in his . . . or better still, I don't want his life to get involved in mine . . .

. . . I deserve a better life . . . I deserve my own satisfaction . . .

. . . I like this . . . Thanx to it for brighten my day up . . .

. . . I want this ! ! ! I have to ask Mum about it . . .

. . . I'm stressed out ! ! !

. . . I'm worried about my studies . . . I'm worried about my responsibilities . . .

. . . I want to sleep . . .

. . . I miss Nazme so much ! ! ! ! ! I want to see him ! ! ! !

. . . I wan't to put him out of my mind . . . Oh Lord, please help me . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

weih first time ko emo kat blog nih pesal? whats yp? siapekah lelaki yg menghancurkan hati ko tu? akukah? muahahaha..rilekslah kawanku

deynarashid said...

uish ed..aku terstraight forward sgt ke smpi ko terase?? sampai ht ko ed menghancurleburkan prasaan aku

Anonymous said...

put him out of yr mind? wow..what a struggle....jk je laa heh -MA-

Anonymous said...

bawak besabar ye dik ;b

deynarashid said...

MA- oh well. struggle needs so much effort i noe. and that is one of ways to project it at least to the right way. ah merepek dah ni...

anonymous- ye laa pakcik boroy.tgh besaba ah ni. besaba ngan pakcik la ni ;P