Monday, February 06, 2006

Hekyah!

Nak poyo jap k ;p Ermm..kecuakan yg semakin mengganas. Malam ni baru nak buat text for manifesto. Bila? Yep, ESOK beb!! Hahaha... Lawak la pulak bila pikir2 balik nak run SC. Tahpape je. Haha.. One of the candidates has withdrawn himself from the list and this gives 3 candidates left running for the sports exco. Kinda tough. You can't really tell who will win. Not just for the exco I'm running for but for the whole SC members for that matter. Surprisingly, 5 candidates have withdrawn themselves from the list. I was quite surprised when I heard about this news. Five is quite a lot. Not sure why they step down.

The thing is, whoever wins the election will be going to Bukit Tinggi this weekend for a course or training or whatever they call it. And coincidentally this weekend happens to be a public holiday which means I can go home!!!! Tapi kalau menang tak boleh la kot kan. Heh.. And then, this weekend as well, on Sunday to be exact, will be held a chemistry trip to Petrosains, KLCC. I have given my name to Mr. Zabed but if I happened to go to B.Tggi, I will not be able to make it. Even if I lose the election, I might not go as well sebab nak balik. Rindu sangat kat Nazme! Hehe..

Anyways, I've been feeling very happy this few days. First, because I have a new sweetheart! Can't believe I have finally gotten him. Yes, I possess him! Can't help myself but spend most of time with him. Can't believe I've finally met someone who understands how much my possession is towards him. I swore to myself, no matter what, I will always be beside him. And take as much care as possible of him. I will not, I repeat, WILL NOT ever let him go. I will never let other people take him from me. He's my passion. He's my love. Oh, my olympus sp350. I love you so much, sweetheart!!

Second, because somebody has brighten up my day :) No no, it's a real human la. Not a camera anymore. Heh.. I really hope this friendship remains forever. Bak kata thirah, 'It's in the air, Dina!'. What's in the air you ask?

Come closer...

PSSSTTTT...

It's a secret ;p You'll figure it out someday somehow :)

Wish me luck for my manifesto tomorrow yea! To be honest, I could feel the auro of losing. Heh heh.. But what the heck, I'll try my best!

P/S: A very big thanks to uncle saiful for the video :) Kalau menang memang uncle saiful ar penyelamat dunia! Haha.. And also to Lupi, Abg Amir and Afar for their support. Yep, just be myself and show my true potential. Thanx guys :)

No comments: