Friday, February 17, 2006

Missionary Zeal

You took your love away . . too fast . .
Left no chance to say . . look back . .

Now I know the truth . .
It makes it easier . .
Maybe when time goes by . . I'll understand . .

Let's pretend that I've moved on . .
And I'll tell myself that life goes on . .
Without you open my eyes and look deep inside . .
I run away . .

You threw it all away . . So blind . .
Pushed me far from you and your life . .
Now I know the tears wont relieve the loneliness . .
Maybe when time goes by . . I'll understand . .
-I run away, Britney Spears-
Life has been in a state of utter wildness this lately. Bangsawan fever is spreading hastily over this few days. My sleep hour has been sadly lacking this whole week resulted in me to daydream in the class. Hehe.. Ni pun baru baik demam. Nothing much I can do though. Got quite a lot of things to share but might as well save it for another time. Ade chem. assignment kene siapkan. Heh.. This is just for the sake of updating the blog though ;p But one thing for sure, a massive event is going to be held tomorrow. Pray hard for Diamond’s triumph k. Hehe ;p *Hail Diamond!* Ok people. Have a nice weekends yah! Bye2, I'm running away :)

updated: Oh by the way, I've got a message from Mai$arah and thought of sharing would be nice. Think about this k ;p ~Kiranya tiada CINTA insani untukmu, cukuplah CINTA ALLAH penyuluh hidupmu, kelak akan ada CINTA untukmu dari insan yang menyintai ALLAH sebagaimana CINTAmu kepadaNYA.~ Tak, ni bukan untuk desperado. Ni untuk orang yang memahami erti cinta sejati and cinta hakiki. Uish, pelik semacam dengar dina ckp pasal cintan2 ni. Haha..K, nak buat kerja. Tata!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalau kebutaan cinta macam mana pulak?? giler ah dina sekarang makin jiwang..kena buat prevention ni!!!

deynarashid said...

kalau kebutaan cinta maknenye org yg tgh bercinte tu maybe jugak seorang yg buta=tak nampak=cacat penglihatan. aish, takkan nak buat kelas BM plak. heh..mane de jiwang!!!aku tukang sampai je! bukan participant! tembak kang

Anonymous said...

nice quote! thx 4 sharing it.