Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Broken teeth..

It has been more than a month now… I wasn’t doing this well back then. Never thought I would. Perhaps I was too emotionally driven at that time. But alhamdulillah, I’m coping up with it quite well. I even almost forgot about it completely. As long as people did not mention about it, I think I could do ok. I still do have the feeling verrry deep inside though but I’d rather keep it down. Things have been very very different this lately. I’m not sure if I’m the one who’s changed.

Life has been very hectic these few weeks. Being in charged of the house nasyid team [IAW is coming up], upcoming medical forum presentation, personal statement [thank Allah I’ve done the draft. Need to work more on the language], studies and tests, mock interview; patience and perseverance are really needed to play their part. I wonder how I managed my time when I was in langkawi. 10 subjects were somewhat controllable while 3.5 subjects now are seriously killing me sometimes. But I guess that’s really how it is. People could never be satisfied with what they have. Everything never seems enough.

I know I’m just babbling, have nothing much to write. Wait until tomorrow and I’ll introduce you with my new family :)

..may give you the pain.

No comments: