Thursday, July 27, 2006

It was fun..






Click at the right side of the picture to go to the next picture

Finally, I've met my new pet bro (f@hmi) and my new pet sis (p@m). They are very cool. Sangat sporting.. My intention to take an@s as my pet bro was not materialized. Not that I wanted him so badly. It's just that, I'm more closer to him than I am with f@hmi. I know this may sound quite unfair for f@hmi but that doesn't mean that I'm not willing to accept f@hmi. He's coool, don't get me wrong. I am just glad to be his pet sis. But it was just a psychological thingy. Nothing more.. And I just knew that s@rah is really meant to be ana$' pet sis. Well, it's not a big deal anyway. I have an unofficial pet bro though. F@my is ijun's pet bro but he looks very much like p3jai, my senior pet bro last year. Well, it's not that similar laa but to me, it is. And since so, qilah and me wanted to have F@my as our unofficial pet bro. Huhu... Budak ni pun gile2 jugak. Slang kelantan sungguh hebat. Haha..


So, that basically it. Glad to have them as a part of the family :)

P/S: Yesterday [27th July] was Max's birthday. I was quite surprised that his birthday still existed in my handphone's reminder. But even if it was not, I would still remember the date anyhow. Happy 23rd birthday, Max :)

No comments: