Saturday, August 12, 2006

Autoretrat0

So it was true. He did not pass his scholarship requirement. Everytime people mentioned about it, I somehow felt traumatized by it. I just couldn't imagine how things would turn out later. I just couldn’t imagine how he felt. But what else can I do? I’m helplessly waiting for a miracle to appear, am I? One thing that I’ve been thinking of though was to imagine if I was in his situation. That would be the most poignant moment in my life ever!! But yea, I know he’s much much stronger than I am and I hope he could address every obstacle coming along. You know what people say, “Alaa memang laa die nampak macam redha je tapi dalam hati, siapa tahu..”. If only I could be the one to support him in every possible way. If only I could..

I’ve been feeling cheerless this lately and when the news kicked in, I felt even worse. I went to Tanjung Malim just now, breathing in new air, just to distract my mind from too focused on that particular matter. And then I dropped by those web pages I’ve missed since few months ago. I’m kinda missing my fella bloggers somehow. Miru|, W3nk, taik0, te3k, b!nx and all.. And not to forget, my beloved F|ickr stuff. I stumbled upon several cool pictures but what enthralled me most was this:


I know that the guy got a kinda attractive appearance but what made me think this picture is a cool one were the words that the photographer resembles the picture with. “She doesn't know me, but I’m looking at her as "forever"...From the outside, far away, but with a whole life invented inside...I love her, but she doesn't know me. It's curious, but nothing else matter.... It’s right... I smile....” – YIMIBL00. The guy himself is good looking pun. Hehe.. And the focal B&W is cool as well. But I really like the assemblage of the words potraying the picture. Very sweet and meaningful, don't you think? Am I being too jiwang or what? Haha…

Anyways, moving on to my recent updates. The semester break is coming up. I really can’t wait to go home. But my super seniors are organizing some sort of outdoor activities this weekend and I was apparently invited. I wanted to go but thinking of the very short break I have, that doesn’t really help. And then, all Musc0mians, Student C0uncils and Housecaptains are having another leadership camp during the last three days of the holidays. Meaning to say that we’ll only be having less holidays than others. And that really need to be compromised. Since lupi anid and icah ade kat rumah, we’re planning to go for a trip to anywhere laa but I really need a break. So, might not be going to the outdoor activities this weekend. I know it’s going to be an interesting event but.. I don’t know. Don’t feel like going.. Maybe because I’m still in the gloomy mood. I’m feeling like being detached from everything. Especially him :( Haih.. I need to be strong, I know. And I really need to get over it. I need to focus more on my UCAS application and all those interviews!! Now, this is a real killing *dead!!*

I think that’s about all for now. I was about to sleep at 930 just now. And then n0man sms-ed me and asked me to come to a short meeting regarding the leadership camp. Tengok2 telajak sampai kol 11 lebih and I have to prepare the proposal by this monday laa bla bla.. Secretarial work is really not my job! Arghh… Emo betul.. Huhu.. What to do, housecaptain lain sume tanak jadik one of the committee, last2 aku gak kene. Sob2!! Ok, enough said. Take care people. Nite!

No comments: