Friday, August 25, 2006

An offer, a shockness and a book

So meo ne sms-ed m e yes t erd ay.

A nd.. .

H eof fere dt ospo ns orm efor a hol ida yin Sa bah.

Hah hah hah..

Of course I won’t accept. He’s a tail, man!

Anyways, the UKC@Test was a blow. Teberak gak ar jawab. Siooot betul.. No, the questions were ok, not that difficult but the time allocated was too short. They gave you 5 long passages with 4-5 questions each and needed to be answered within 20minutes. Another 65 iq questions are dedicated for 15mins [!!!!!!!] in another section. Hmm.. I wonder if I’m not meant for such a test. Yea, maybe I’m too dumb. Hahah.. But at least I attempted all questions leaving none incomplete ones. That’s good enough I guess.

I’m sick of all these tests you see. I know the number of rivals is perking up and getting into med. school is like waiting for a prince charming but interview and personal statement are as much as necessary I presume. They are dreadful enough, killing you mentally. I know it’s worth struggling to go through all these stages and end up as what I’ve dreamed of but I have had enough. Sometimes I feel it’s too much. Sigh..

But anyhow… I came about something shocking [to me, at least] today. Remember sh@h the best friend of mr. 768477? He got straight A’s and will be going to L3icest3r!! NOOOOOO!! Well, actually L3icest3r is my first choice university and I’m not expecting people like sh@h to go there as well. Aisehman.. See, I really can’t run away from him, can I? I mean, the least predictable person to go to L3icest3r is sh@h but only to find that he’s the first person I know who’ll be going to that place. Hmm… I don’t really mind actually but I don’t like the awkward feeling inside of knowing that sh@h is somewhere near. Oh well…

I remember one question Mr. Vr0gue asked me during the mock interview, “If you happened to be rejected by any med. school and had the least chance to further your study in your chosen line of business, what other career would you like to do?”. One straightforward answer shooting out from the voice of my head was ‘a photographer’ but I wondered if that was the right and the best answer to give. So, I countered him with other replies that I supposed would be at least the finest answer to offer. I’ve been trying hard to learn some photographical stuff but I really don’t have much time. The only thing I could do is search stuff on the net, which in a way does quite help me, but not just as satisfying. So I treat myself with this…

[note: the pictures are applied with 'lightbox'. wait until the page is fully loaded to view the pictures.]

...the cheapest book amongst others that I could get and it’s nothing but interesting!! Boleh tahan laa with the hard covers, the tips and advises and cool coloured pictures inside. My only mission when buying things is not feeling any sense of regret, that’s all. So yea, my mission this time is accomplished!

No comments: