Thursday, August 31, 2006

Memoirs Of The Boxers

One thing I hate about holiday is the thought of going back to college and the moment itself. It really puts me off completely as I have to meet again and carry all those responsibilities, be it as a daughter, a student, a friend and a God-knows-what. It’s not a mere play of thought that I usually have but it’s some kind of jitters that I wish the time will never arrive. But yea, as cliché as it may sound, life goes on…

I don’t know what is waiting for me ahead in the next 3 days. They have this so-called leadership camp and like it or not, I HAVE TO and MUST participate. Or should I say forced to? Nothing about the camp lifts the excitement of it but having to know that I need to get back to college 3 days earlier than others. And those 3 days are so so indescribably precious I tell you! And my family is going to Genting on this Saturday. Nak ikut :(

Anyways.. I watched ‘the contender’ for the first time of this new episode just now. I felt really good to see Sergio Mora, Peter Manfredo, Alfonso Gomez and others back on the screen as the audience. How I miss them so much. Huhu.. the first time I saw the trailer, I didn’t really feel attached to it. And then when I started to follow the programme, I felt the thrill out of it. It is a real superb tv show, indeed. I’ve never felt obliged to watch tv before as I feel for ‘the contender’. I feel like I’m being with them all way through. Emotive and inspiring are enough to make me stick on the couch in front of the tv and have my eyes open without any blinking for one hour [ok, that’s exaggerating. Hehe..].

I used to like Jesse very much. He’s cute, bergaye, kacak dan macho but just did not have the luck to win his final game. And the final match between Peter and Sergio was a blast. I remember how motionless the ambience was when the spokesperson was about to announce the winner. Memang serious best nak mampus! [oops terkasar bahase..]. It somehow saddens me for not having the chance to follow the programme again this time. I mean, I have other things to do in college and even if I had the time to watch, I need to berebut with others for the tv. It’s my luck if they want to watch the same channel but otherwise if they don’t.

Well, Jeff Fraza re-entered the programme after having to be sent back during the previous episode due to his bad health condition. It’s good to see him back with his high spirit to win but quite heartbreaking to see him lost. The match between Freddy and Steve was very cool and although Freddy was sent back, he was the one to be remembered sebab anak die comel. Hehe.. I don’t know why but I just feel the chemistry between me and them [poyoness overload plis..]. And believe it or not, I have never missed shedding some tears every time I watched one of them having to be sent back. Haha.. Tapi memang serious sedih. I mean, some of them joined the programme to help the family. Some of them wanted to remain the name. Some of them are sacrificing for the kids. They just teach you how to be brave and fearless no matter how apprehensive the obstacles waiting ahead and giving up is just not in the rules of life. And even if the failure is on their sides, they always feel as proud as a hero because they just knew how their utmost effort plays the role and how hard they have tried. Memang sangat encouraging ah! Sayang diorang! Huhu..

‘The Contender’ is really my big time favourite and I’m glad that AF has never had a place in me. *applause plis!* Haha.. Yep, I have never watched AF and never feel interested in it. And whoever wins this time around, Jesse will always be in my heart :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch dina!!u had never missed to shed some tears??warghh..tak sangka awk ni soft-hearted n sensitive??wahaha..dina!!kt bleh bayangkan awk nye excitement (ceh..perosak bhs btol kt ni!!) dgn ur round sparkling eyes..haha..no offense!

deynarashid said...

alaa sarah..buat2 tekejut lak.. dina mmg soft-hearted penyayang memahami..ape lg?? dan segale2nye ah! pndai2 la tambah ;p

izyankhairuo said...

damn! i miss watchin tv back in m'sia!! *sob sob* haha poyo.

nway, dina jom layan prison break!! dah 2nd season dah ni. haish ni yg nak keje kat penjara pudu nnti!!!ngahahaha

deynarashid said...

agak la poyo di situ. ahaha.. nak layan prison break!! tp takde access to it *lame reason!* hehe..dah lame nak tengok tp tak sempat2.. i'll watch it jugak sooner or later.. dengar cite ade hotness!! tu yg wajib tgk! hahahaha..penjara pudu takde org hot ar izy ;p