Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hampehss

Me: S@r@h, awk ade masuk blog kite x?
S: The last time kite masuk was malam ahad. Kenapekah?



So this is not s@r@h and must be somebody else. I'm not trying to be fastidious whatsoever but I'm not very fond of this. Lawak la jugak senornye because my intention of writing names with symbols is to avoid people from getting into my blog inadvertently especially those who like searching on g00gles or yah00 but it didn't work out well apparently.

But anyways, unexpected things do happen don't they? To you who did the search, welcome to this blog and please reveal yourself. Don't let me get my head down looking for you in college yah! [I assume you're in the same college]. It's not pleasant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dina..

sabar k..kt cam agak pelik aa when i got ur sms asking me whether kt msk ur blog or not..nways, if awk tau whos dat person, gtau kt ek..cam xpercaya yg my u-know-who akan search name die sendiri..die xserajin tu kot..heh..

*still thinking*

Anonymous said...

deynaaaaaaaaaaaa. unilodge tuh SYIRA arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! haha. kte time bosan..terigt awk, kte bkak page awk...duh.... =P jgn prasan ye... hehe

deynarashid said...

errr yea i noe it must be either u or izy but i wasnot fussy about unilodge tu..kite musykil orang puchong yang search anas tu, not unilodge.. heh..

deynarashid said...

now, who's perasan? huhu