Tuesday, September 12, 2006

..because it's fated

I’ve been counting the time since the day. I know it’s not a big deal and he’s not someone I’m very close to but I can’t help myself from being sentimental over P3j@i’s leaving. The not-so-close bond makes me feel the gap becomes even wider. Although he was not a ‘good pet bro’ as in he doesn’t make me feel that comfortable when he’s around, I admit he’s helped me quite in a lot in studies.

I still remember our first chat during Diam0nd introduction party, he gave me a lot of advice pertaining life in college and how to cope with studies and all. Although my wish to have a good relationship with my pet bro is not fulfilled, at least he’s put himself in my history of life. I will always remember his poyoness and all those aksi2 tahpape through out our times together in college, be it during badminton training, silat training or diamond’s events. I know he’s gonna be a very successful doctor one day.

“A’kum Ru$hdin@ $0fi@ (I hope it’s correct.. Well, I’m your pet sis. Diam0nder, obviously. Akak tak kenal which one is you, so hope that you can describe yourself and let us (including your pet bro) know a little bit about you; how you look like etc. I like to wear baju kurung, long sleeves shirt, and scarf. Panjang jari akak 30cm. Pendek je, tak panjang sgt. Orait, both of us are doing medicine.

Hi.. I’m your pet bro. I’m the only guy yang simpan sikat dalam pencil case. If you wanna know who I am, ask the garnetors. Some of them know about this. Saiz kasut 9, saiz stoking 10. That’s all. Pliz reply and don’t forget to include your biodata.” – the first letter from them; written by Kak mir@.

“Dear Dina, this is your pet bro handwriting. A handwriting of a doctor [takpun!!! Poyo je lebih! Heh..]. Frankly, we have already known all about you. More than you can imagine [yakin jee!!]. And of course, we know which one are you. The only challenge now is for you to find who we are.

Ok, since you’ve given us sweets, I’ll add a few hints for you. The two of us have few things in common. Both of us do not wear specs. Both of us ada rambut but your pet sis pakai tudung, your pet bro tak =) [Lame reason yang pertame! Haha..]. Lastly, both of us ada jawatan tinggi dalam college ni.

Ok, keep on giving us gifts (sweets, candy, money??). We might give you more hints. Hehe.. Ok, chow” – the 2nd letter by pet bro.

“A’kum.. about the sponsor, all I can say is, between two sponsors sponsoring for medicine, one body sponsor akak, and another one sponsor your pet bro. Go figure.. Height? Well, kitorg memiliki ketinggian ideal. Nampak la macam orang umur 19thn. Hehe.. Both of us asal M’sia je. Truly Malaysian, not foreigners. [Lame reason yg kedua! Haha..]. Previous school? Both of us dr skolah agama but we’re not from the same school. Cari cari.. clue ni tepat, terang lagi besuluh..

Kak Ayu? Akak tak kenal.. Tp awk mesti kenal fadzli hayati @ palie kan? Dia selalu lepak rumah akak.. Member baik adik akak.. [Huhu..what a small world..]. Akak tengok awak atas stage tadi. Gempak laa menari. [This was during the anniversary celebration just right after the induction week. I was not literally ‘dancing’ on the stage but lebeyh kurang la. Haha..]. Akak harap kitorg tak mengkantoikan diri sendiri tadi becoz your pet bro dengan bijaknye pegi pas air kotak tu kat akak di tengah2 Great Hall.. Bijak.. bijak =) [p3j@i memang terover bijak..].. Citela lagi pape pasal awak..” – the third letter by pet sis.

“Assalamualaikum.. First of all, that guy that you saw holding your air kotak was F@iza|. I gave it to him so that he could pass it to your pet sis [Lame reason yang ketige!! Hahaha..]. Ok, moreover.. How do you know I’m an SC member in the first place? There are lots of other jawatan tinggi in this college and IF I am, there are at least 3 of us pursuing medicine under JPA [alaaa…dah tekantoi tu dah arr. Haha..]. So, think again.. think wisely. Don’t make any mistake. Nanti malu.. Ok, another hint: I lost two handphones last sem. The one and only. If you can figure that one out, then you’ll break the hint! [Owh, I’d accidentally came over him in friendster with a primary photo of him with devastated face after losing his two handphones. Sah2 kantoi.. Huhu..]

Akak tak banyak bende nak cite dah. Just wanna tell you one thing. Careful bila nak identify us during the dinner. You might end up with someone else.. malu tau. Make sure tak salah teka! I give you this advice sebab tanak dina malu nanti ok. Fikir betul2.. [alaa kak mir@, memang dah sah2 kantoi! Haha..]”– the final and the last letter from them.

I don’t know why I’m so excited posting this up. It’s a waste of time, I know. But looking back at the past, and thinking about it is what I do best most of the time. Although people keep on saying that ‘look to the future and never look back’, to me, recalling those memories and having a flashback could give me a lot of things for me to have a better plan in the future because to me, they are more than just past times. They make me believe that life is not always full of laughter and happiness. They are the witness to all experiences that have helped me being a grown up and improved person.

And to these two particular persons, thanx for all the times that we have spent together. May Allah bless both of you in whatever you do…

.The.day.I.started.to.believe.in.angels.
Why.. why must it be that way?
Why can't they understand?
Why must I be the one to be blamed?
Why did they do that to me?
Why don't they have mercy?
Why don't they believe in me?
Why?

No comments: