Sunday, September 24, 2006

Focus

Hari ni tak dapat buka puasa dengan family :( *sob sob* I asked Dad to send me back to college at 3 so that he would have time to get relaxed before tarawikh. And getting back with my family seems quite far ahead, at the end of the road. For the time being, I need to focus on my economics AS paper and also my other semester examinations.

I went out with anid last saturday. We spent some times together before we parted again for the next 3 or 4 weeks. We watched movie, a boring one and we shopped! Gile tak hengat shopping beli itu ini. Haha.. If mum knew, she would definitely investigate the cashflow. Hehe.. Fortunately, mum went out for her lecture by the time we got back, so, we were quite lucky. Heh.. I bought new bracelet for myself but was it not my day, I either misplaced it or left it at the shop. But that thing was certainly out of my sight. Sedih gilee... Dah ar lawa bracelet tu. *sob sob* Oh, and I brought my new swimming cap. Yang dulu tekoyak *pasrah* and the new one is not as cool as the old one. Sedih betul..

We had a lunch at SRecipe and I snapped a few pictures [the pictures are applied with lightbox. Click the pics when the page is fully loaded]. After doing some editing and retouching, these are what I got. They are a bit too bright and I've tried the 'overlay' method that he taught me but it doesn't really suit with these pics. So, I just edited it with Picasa. Still need to learn hard.




So, it's gonna be the second day of Ramadhan tomorrow. I had a good start today and I hope I could keep up the momentum through out this month. I really want it to be as good as before or rather, better than before. Even with an absence of someone..

SALAM RAMADHAN TO ALL..

No comments: