Sunday, September 10, 2006

R U N

I’m now at home; sitting calmly, comfortably in front of my computer despite having showers of thoughts in this old skull of mine. I’m going back to college tomorrow morning. Yep, talking about missing classes ;p

I’ve finalized my university application finally; to name Cardiff, Leicester, Leeds and Nottingham. I know it has been a hard decision for me in putting Notts onto the list. It’s kind of taking a risk, if I must say as it has the highest number of applicants than others. I know it would be a stupid choice to some people but I don’t know. I don’t feel like applying to other universities. Newcastle was in the list in the first place actually but then, due to some unforeseen circumstances, my tutor somehow advised me to change it to other Univ. So, there you go. It’s now the time for me to concentrate on other things.

Lupi is going back to Ireland this Thursday. We paid anid a visit just now and I didn’t expect him to sob as well. Hahahaha… Well, I did too, unfortunately. What an emotional stint huh?

Mock exam is just around the corner and to be honest, I haven’t revised anything yet. I know I won’t have that much time to complete my revision in just a week but since mr. c0nque$t hates this examination orientated kind of system, he said this time around, he would take it as just a practice for all of us. Believe it or not, he has not given us any test before and thus I’ve prepared myself for the under pressure situation during the exam. Hehe.. Glad I’m only sitting for one subject (Econs) so, hoping to give the best shot! And for the bad news, mr. z@b3d is leaving :( Sangat sedih. Even though he always gives us endless assignments and all, I can feel the lost.

....... Well, I’m out of words actually. I know I have loads of things to be unloaded but my mind seems elsewhere. Sigh..

Perhaps I’m missing someone..

Run away..
Save yourself..
Ignore what other people say..
Just save yourself..
I trust in you..

P/S: Let's join this!!

1 comment:

izyankhairuo said...

glad this layout is back!=)