Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dear Bro

Pi,

I’m sure you’re now busy getting yourself ready for solat Aidilfitri and preparing anything that you should do to celebrate the eid, the first one without family. It’s not your first time celebrating raya in overseas right? Well, it is the first time in Ireland but the time we had at Cheetham Hill sure taught you a lot how to survive and be more independent. But I know how you must be feeling to be miles away and be apart from all of us. And we do feel as if something is missing too and that is you. Being my last time to celebrate raya with family before several years to come, I tried to enjoy myself as much as I could because I know, I’m gonna miss these moments later.

Diorang sume tido rumah so you can imagine how hectic it was!! But it was fun though kemas rumah ramai2, gelak2, reminiscing the old times. I told them about the ‘budak nakal’ and they laughed their heads off! Haha.. Na bgtau pasal pi burst tengok gambar raya haji and would definitely do the same thing when you look at the gambar raya puasa pulak. Hehe.. @nid bgtau pasal the ‘emotional stint’ and other things about you. We felt as if you were there too. The salam-bersalaman part was absolutely incomplete without you and your laughter and your voice kept ringing in our ears. Those kiddos dah besar. N@zm3 dah makin eksyen skrg. Hehe.. @id@ dah bleh berlari2an. 3ff@ dah pandai bergelak ketawa. I'm sure they miss their P@k Pi too :)

Tomorrow we’ll be pulling off to Mu@r beramai2 jumpa tok baah, al0ng and p@k m@n sume. I’m sure we’re going to have a splendid moment there but of course, everything would be merrier with your presence. I wonder when we could gather as a whole family again after 12 years of being incomplete. I kept on reminding myself to build up my strength and serenity within me so that I could be strong and tough when my time arrives. I hate myself being too emotional and moving but I think we both just inherit that trait from Mum. Hehe.. I know you wouldn’t be reading this anyhow but I know you could feel from afar the feelings I had inside. One thing that I noticed we both have in common is the inability to be open to each other. I know I couldn’t be as ease as @nid could but I guess that’s the unique part of it. Since abang @mir is home for good now, it would be ‘our’ time and responsible to keep the tradition moving and I hope I could survive there with your guidance and support, insyaAllah. Lastly, enjoy your time there. Miss us, but be strong for the poignancy you’re gonna have inside. Sorry for any mistakes that I have done and always be as strong as ever.

Miss and love you always..

From: The whole family, Malaysia

SALAM AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR BATIN

No comments: