Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oh so sweet

"Why do you need to spend most of your time reading books?you read, you understand, you apply those things you've read. 30% reading, other 70% is for understanding and applying what you have read. Find a life. You will regret it when you are old enough to have a grandchildren. Learn for your own knowledge and not for exams. Read a lot of book and you will be stressed out. Then you will find yourself smoking cracks, valium(diazepam)....etc..."
Posted by: c4n01 | Sep 7, 2006 2:22:51 AM

Dear M@x.. Sometimes people do read because it's their vocation. They love reading books and they by no means would regret when they're old because they probably have too much knowledge to be kept in their heart and mind. Your statement 'Learn for your own knowledge and not for exams' sounds quite contradicting though. If they love reading, that's because they fond of gaining new knowledge and information, not because they like sitting for exams. Perhaps, what you say is only applicable to yourself. And I'm not blaming you whatsoever but try to bare in mind that people do have difference views on things and maybe you have your own reasons and your tough standings over what you have said but it would be better if you could potray your words in a better manner.

You know what, M@x? Sometimes, I do miss you like hell. Because I miss having all those stupid running-ins and falling-outs with you and feel sorry for each other at the end of the day. Please darl, help me bluff my way out of this nonsense. I love myself more than you. And by the way, you might want to change your nick and get a new one. You must have been seing 'one' I presume. Or maybe you love it so much?? Oh and I'm not regretting for being 'just me', and within your rights, you may decline my request. And I believe she's got beutiful and gorgeous cousins. I know you love them as much as she does. Don't forget the invitation card ok sweetheart? Take care :)

4 comments:

karlbum said...

wooo i read books on a regular basis, so much so that i was reading two books a week last year. this year i'm too busy at work that i am only reading a book a month :(

deynarashid said...

i'm more into reading articles [usually on the net] on photography and sciences but most of the time, other people's blogs top them off. hehe ;P

Anonymous said...

oic.. now i think u should updte your photos galore list =b emm let's put something like 'hahashi' or 'from subang to miri'. tak pun 'my future enemy'? huehue jahat tak aku?

deynarashid said...

gile kejam siot. tak baik ar im. die baik ar. die x salah pape pun ng aku. biar je laa..i might like her, who noes..