Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Waiting

It’s 4.12am

I cannot sleep

I’m bored

I'm hungry

I’m figuratively alone

I’m out of idea

I'm updating a blog

Few stuff that I just found out:
  • B3ck and Di|@ are getting engaged!
  • @rgen and mirul are friends!
  • @dr3n is actually a guy! And he’s not a doctor!
  • N@dh is someone else!
  • There are hundreds of flickr group!!
  • Nostalgic Night is four days after EWD!

I'm thinking of:
  • Trading in my sp350 and buy a more reliable cam for leisure use.
  • Going for photography class either during Easter break or just wait for a few months until I end my course at the end of June.
  • Going out with M@r, chekam, and didi during this Easter break.
  • Going back next week to attend ESQ activity at the Equatorial Hotel.
  • Winding up series of Heroes Season 1
  • Studying biology for a test next week right after this because I’m seriously suffering from insomnia at right this moment! OH!~

DigitalFh0t0JeritanJiwa is now on their 17th EDITION with a theme 'usang'. Some are good. But some are merely taken. I'm still ambitious with my passion and I know I would do just as great. One sweet day..

~Kebahagiaan orang yang beriman adalah dengan mencintai Allah. Cinta kepada Allah adalah kebahagiaan yang dasarnya lebih dalam dari setiap sesuatu yang dalam. Hanya mereka yang bersungguh-sungguh berimanlah yang dapat merasakannya. Dan perasaan itu tidak boleh digantikan..~

Wallahu'alam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh jangan la trade in ur camera!! habistu nak ganti dgn ape? eh tak sayang ke ur cam? don't say dslr!

deynarashid said...

im- errr.. lek ah bang. saye masih mencari lor. kalau abg nak sponsor dslr buleh gak. haha.. of kos la sayang tp... ntahla. hati ini, susah untuk diungkapkan [??? apakah??] dont worry, it's not gona be like yours yg x best tu. haha