Monday, June 11, 2007

Humor Me!

“It’s a good thing you don’t care because I’m going to do what I want to do. You can keep lying, I don’t care either..”

“Let go of it. Don’t force too much if the thing doesn’t belong to you anymore..”

“Hah.. I still can’t find the things that are right in front of me..”

“What were you expecting? It all ended one year ago. You’ve been doing so well, just keep on going.”

“When you think of necessary random thoughts, eating is the best way to forget about it! :)”

I’m in a bit of a mess and am filled with nostalgia. Too many things wandering in head. The ever awaited TT has been cancelled out of my what-to-do list since my flight is on the same night as the TT session. I'm kinda devastated with that actually because I've been so raring to go and meet up B@rzuki, p3t3r lim and the other approximately 30+ photography freaks but no choice I've got.

And since the Awards Day is going to be on this saturday, people have started to talk about the rehearsals, what suits and dresses to wear, who's going to queue behind whom, who's going to be the video-cameraman and whatnots. It's kinda sickening when knowing that I'm not graduating with the rest of the friends. But what to do..

And NOOOO!!~ MM has signed out from her blogging world!! Oh MM!~ You've been a great survivor of your kind! Gonna miss your words and jokes :(

And yes, waiting can be so painful. Sometimes you just got the sudden urge to run away. I'm going back home for good this wednesday. Sigh.

I need some sort of pacification for myself. And zikir is the all-time best transcendental meditation. Trust me..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, naddy'z ere .. just dropping by. i'm not sure if you still remember me but i pernah come across your blog while bloghopping from jinx's long time ago. the bear is cute :B nice posts. keep it up!

deynarashid said...

naddy- ur name sounds familiar but i tak ingat jinx pulak. what a peculiar name. heh.. thanx for dropping by anyway :) yep, the bear is very the cumel one ;p

Anonymous said...

you know you're leaving a place that is placed in your heart. keep it in you, and bring it all the time, wherever you go :)

deynarashid said...

uh uh, jiwang jiwang!! thanx but u noe it isnt as easy as that ryte. argh, i hate this feeling!!